Latest DFW NBA
Fans of the Mavericks are hyped up about the team’s 9-3 start to the season and that’s understandable. However, there is another reason for Mavs’ fans to be far more excited.
Jason Kidd revealed a distrust of the Nets and a desire to get past his departure from the franchise when he returned to Brooklyn on Wednesday as coach of the Bucks.
Jason Collins, the first openly gay player in one of the four major North American professional leagues, announced his retirement Wednesday after 13 years in the NBA.
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver wanted to send a strong message on the league’s lack of tolerance for domestic violence.
Dirk Nowitzki scored 21 points while playing only 20 minutes, and the Mavericks had their largest victory ever, winning 123-70 over the winless 76ers on Thursday night.
- NBA All-Star Ballot Expands To Include All Players 11/13/2014
- Deng Helps Heat Roll Over Mavs 105-96 11/10/2014
- Portland Puts It To The Mavs 108-87 11/07/2014
- Coach’s Challenge Among New Rules In NBA D-League 11/05/2014
- Carmelo Anthony Reaches 20,000 Points 11/03/2014
- Spurs Edge Mavs 101-100 In Season Opener 10/29/2014