Latest DFW NBA
Defensive Player of the Year Kawhi Leonard of San Antonio was the leading vote-getter for the NBA’s All-Defensive first team, where he was joined by Los Angeles Clippers teammates Chris Paul and DeAndre Jordan.
Stephen Curry scored 34 points and outdueled James Harden down the stretch, and the Warriors beat the Rockets in Game 1 by a score of 110-106 on Tuesday night.
Without players like Josh Smith, Corey Brewer and Pablo Prigioni, the Rockets probably wouldn’t be in the Western Conference finals for the first time since 1997.
Down 3-1 in the series and on the brink of elimination, the Rockets reeled off three straight wins to complete an improbable comeback over the Clippers on Sunday.
With a 19-point lead in the second half, the Clippers were cruising toward clinching the franchise’s first Western Conference finals berth. But the Rockets would not be denied.
- Rockets Beat Clippers To Avoid Elimination 05/13/2015
- Brooklyn’s Barclays Center To Host 2015 NBA Draft 05/12/2015
- Clippers Rout Rockets To Take 3-1 Series Lead 05/11/2015
- NBA Playoffs Have Fresh Look 05/08/2015
- Cavs Criticized For Violent In-Game Video 05/07/2015
- Rockets Beat Clippers 115-109 To Even Series 05/07/2015