Latest DFW NBA
Embattled Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling lost his attempt to block the $2 billion sale of the team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
Only final arguments and a ruling remain in the trial to determine whether Donald Sterling’s estranged wife can sell the Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
After scrapping a deal with veteran Rashard Lewis earlier in the day, the Dallas Mavericks have added free-agent forward Al-Farouq Aminu.
Dallas could use Nelson as part of a rotation at the point, but as much as the Mavs like Harris off the bench, Nelson could end up as a starter should he choose to sign in Dallas.
Just four days after announcing the signing of veteran forward Rashard Lewis, the Dallas Mavericks have voided the contract of the two-time All Star.
- Mavericks’ Felton Pleads Guilty In NYC Gun Case 07/23/2014
- Mavs Weren’t Aware Of Rashard Lewis’ Knee Problem 07/23/2014
- Report: Former SMU Commit Mudiay Signs $1.2 Million Deal In China 07/22/2014
- Mavs Make Richard Jefferson Signing Official 07/21/2014
- Vote: Best Coaches In American Sports 07/21/2014
- Clippers Sale Could Miss August Deadline 07/19/2014