Latest DFW NBA
Former Dallas Mavericks forward Shawn Marion says he believes Cleveland gives him the best chance to win another NBA title.
The Dallas Mavericks have reportedly agreed to a contract with 6-foot-11 free agent forward Charlie Villanueva.
When Shelly Sterling was approached by former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer about buying the Los Angeles Clippers, the wife of disgraced team owner Donald Sterling did not know who Ballmer was.
The NBA is expanding the area that must be clear behind the basket and cutting the number of photographers along the baseline in an effort to improve player safety.
The Dallas Mavericks are closing in on a one-year deal to bring back veteran center Bernard James. The one-year deal would be worth the veteran’s minimum.
- LA Clippers Sale To Steve Ballmer Goes Through 08/12/2014
- Pharrell Curates Soundtrack For ‘NBA 2K15′ Game 08/12/2014
- 7 Notable NBA Players Who Have Played Overseas 08/08/2014
- The Top 5 Sports Advancements That Need Inventing 08/08/2014
- 5 Favorites To Win 2015 NBA Title 08/07/2014
- Former NBA Commish Stern Leads 10 In Basketball Hall of Fame Class 08/07/2014