Latest DFW Traffic
Soon, you’ll be OK to use your TollTag in OK.
All drivers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area have to contend with traffic and sometime bone-jarring stretches of road.
No place along I-35E in North Texas do more vehicle accidents happen than on the mile stretch just west of downtown Dallas between Riverfront Blvd. and Commerce St.
A collision involving two tractor-trailers on Interstate 35 south of Waco forced the closure of northbound lanes and a traffic backup extending more than 10 miles.
The much anticipated LBJ toll connector to I-35E did not open Saturday as planned.
- Bumpy Ride For Drivers During I-30 Repaving Project 06/24/2014
- Changes Coming For Some North Texas HOV Lanes 06/09/2014
- 18-Wheeler Accident Shuts Down NB 360 In Arlington 06/07/2014
- $847-M Project To Improve 183 Airport Freeway 05/29/2014
- Beware Of Traffic Closures This Weekend 05/16/2014
- Wrong Way Crash Kills 1 Person 05/09/2014