Latest DFW Traffic
An overturned semi truck has afternoon traffic near Woodall Rodgers and US 45 backed up.
Good news is coming for North Texas drivers – and it’s ahead of schedule.
An overturned dump truck has shut down all southbound lanes of I-635 at Elam Rd.
How crews will keep traffic flowing while building I-30, I-35 bridges in downtown Dallas.
The Texas Transportation Commission has approved $3.2 million in funding to upgrade and modify a stretch of I-20 in Eastland County.
- Traffic Delays, Detours Expected Due To Tarrant County Bridge Demolitions 10/25/2013
- Squad Car Fire Closes North Texas Interstate CBSDFW.COM–09/30/2013
- Traffic Mess On I-35E After Drilling Rig Falls Off Truck CBSDFW.COM–09/25/2013
- Drivers Complain I-30 Construction Confusing & Dangerous CBS 11–09/25/2013
- Rain & Standing Water Bring LBJ Freeway To A Standstill CBS 11–09/20/2013
- $1 Billion DFW Connector Project Is Done 08/21/2013