State Auditor: General Land Office Mishandled Contracts The Texas State Auditor's Office says the General Land Office has made mistakes in handling nearly $6 million in contracts over the past few years, including vastly underestimating project costs. Planned Parenthood Back Before State Senate Attorney General Ken Paxton is testifying about his investigation of videos in which Planned Parenthood officials discuss how to harvest tissue from aborted fetuses.
Donald Trump And Mark Cuban ‘Make Up’ Via Twitter Rubio Says U.S. Should Address Discrimination Sanders Visits Louisiana, Talks Sandra Bland & Gun Control Trump’s Hardline Views Divide Hispanics In Texas Border Town Sen. Ted Cruz: Sen. Mitch McConnell Lied On Ex-IM Bank, Cannot Be Trusted Court Tosses 1 Of 2 Indictments Against Perry Trump Looms Over First Republican Debate
- Ahead of recess, House votes to fund highways, transit
- Jim Gilmore becomes 17th Republican presidential candidate
- Top military leader: Deal keeps Iran from atomic weapon
- Rep. Chaka Fattah responds to corruption charges: "This is not Deflate-gate"
- DOJ: Rep. Chaka Fattah facing political corruption charges
- DOJ announces corruption charges against Rep. Chaka Fattah, Sr.
- Donald Trump gets no love from the Koch brothers
- Does Donald Trump have staying power in the 2016 GOP race?
- Jindal knocks other presidential candidates for "extreme" comments
- Presidential candidate Bobby Jindal on upcoming debates, Republican rivals