Lieutenant Governor Wants Texas Lawmakers To Focus On Religious Liberty Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick wants the Texas Legislature to better protect religious liberty by examining whether local anti-discrimination ordinances violate state and federal law. Donors Send Millions To Pro-Rubio Group Voters are beginning to learn more about Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio.
Appeals Court Will Review Rick Perry’s Abuse Of Power Charge McCarthy Pledges “I’m Not John Boehner” After Revelations, Will Dallas DA Susan Hawk Get A Second Chance? Clinton Pushing New Gun Controls Bush Donors Pitch “Long Haul” Campaign Clinton Seeks To Organize Latino Voters Presidential Candidates Headline Forum At North Texas Megachurch
- Congress faces looming deadlines amid chaos of House speaker election
- Trump claims credit for McCarthy's withdrawal; Paul auctions off Clinton book
- Kevin McCarthy drops bid for speaker, says GOP needs a "fresh face"
- Jeb Bush: Gun control advocates "acting on their heart"
- Rupert Murdoch apologizes for 'real black President' remark