Bush Plans Land Commissioner Office Changes Texas Land Commissioner-elect George P. Bush plans to consolidate three of the agency's previous divisions into a new entity in charge of generating energy-related revenue — a move that will mean staff cuts. Abbott: No Decision Yet On Obama Immigration Suit Republican Gov.-elect Greg Abbott says 'odds favor' that Texas will sue the Obama administration over executive actions on immigration but is stopping short of his earlier vow to file a lawsuit.
Ex-State Senator, UT Vice Chancellor Farabee Dies Obama’s Executive Action On Immigration Elicits Praise And Anger Homeland Security Chief On Texas Border After Immigration Order Amid Outcry, Texas School Board Approves New History Books No Clear Answers On Air Bag Safety Abbott Vows To Challenge Immigration Order Texas Trying To Approve New Textbooks Again
- Schumer: Democrats shouldn't have passed health care
- Rep. Trey Gowdy will continue leading House Benghazi investigation
- Democrats narrow 2016 convention choice to 3 cities
- Sheldon Adelson met with Ted Cruz--what did he think of him for 2016?
- John Dickerson: Obama expects dings from his successor...but will he really be able to take it?
- Delta CEO on holiday travel, rising fares and immigration reform
- Presidential Medal of Freedom winners honored at White House
- Officials: Obama lost confidence in Defense Secretary Hagel
- Obama appeals for calm after Ferguson decision: "These are real issues"
- Obama on Ferguson: Communities of color “aren’t just making these problems up”