Supreme Court To Hear Texas Districts Case The Supreme Court agreed Tuesday to hear a case about whether states must count only those who are eligible to vote when drawing electoral districts for their legislatures. Alamo Preservation Bill Heads To Abbott It is now up to Gov. Greg Abbott to determine how San Antonio visitors remember the Alamo -- the site of the famous Texas Revolution battle where 180 defenders died.
‘Campus Carry’ Bill Faces Texas House Vote 2 Gun Rights Bills Expected To Get Final Votes In Texas Texas Senate Slogs Through Teen Abortion Restrictions Debate Texas House & Senate Approve Tax Cuts Perry Seeks To Win Over Iowa Texas House Opts Not To Cut Tuition For Veterans And Their Children Texas Texting-And-Driving Ban Proposal Barely Misses
- White House says Fifth Circuit "misinterpreting the facts" on immigration
- NATO chief reacts to Russian surprise military exercises
- George W. Bush reportedly offered to officiate same-sex wedding
- Federal appeals court won't lift hold on Obama executive action
- Cleveland, Justice Department announce planned police reforms