- No. 3 Oklahoma Overcomes Baylor 49-41 For 14th Straight Win Third-ranked Oklahoma overcame a feisty Baylor team 49-41 Saturday night to stretch the nation's longest winning streak to 14 games.
- Texas A&M Beats Arkansas In Overtime Again Armani Watts intercepted a pass in overtime and Texas A&M extended its win streak to six games against Arkansas with a 50-43 victory on Saturday.
- Texas Tech Snaps Houston's 16-Game Home Winning Streak Nic Shimonek passed for 321 yards and two scores and Texas Tech defeated Houston 27-24 on Saturday, snapping the Cougars' 16-game home winning streak.
- Oklahoma State Faces TCU's Tough Defense Oklahoma State faces their first major test as they open Big 12 play. They will host TCU on Saturday in a game that could affect the national championship race. Cowboys quarterback Mason Rudolph knows that he's in for a challenge.
- Arkansas Desperate To End Struggles vs Texas A&M The Aggies (2-1) are a former Southwest Conference rival of Arkansas (1-1). Since they joined the SEC in 2012, they are also one of two West division teams the Razorbacks haven't defeated — along with No. 1 Alabama.
- No. 3 Oklahoma Streaking Into Big 12 Opener At Baylor Two-time defending Big 12 champion Oklahoma (3-0), which has won 16 straight league games, plays Saturday night at Baylor (0-3) in the conference opener for both teams.