- 103 College Players To Give Up Eligibility To Enter NFL Draft For the second straight year, more than 100 college players are giving up eligibility to enter the NFL draft.
- Power 5 Conferences Vote To Stop Spring Practices Off Campus The Power Five conferences have voted to stop coaches from taking teams off-campus during any vacation period outside a sport's season for practice, a rule proposed after Jim Harbaugh took his Michigan Wolverines to Florida during spring break last...
- Missouri Women Beat Texas A&M 78-76 In OT Sophie Cunningham had eight of her 36 points in overtime, including a 3-pointer to open it, and Missouri scored 22 points in the extra period on Thursday night for a 78-76 upset over Texas A&M.
- 2nd Former Baylor Title IX Official Alleges Discrimination Another former Title IX official at Baylor University has filed a complaint with federal civil rights officials accusing university officials of discrimination and intimidation while she tried to investigate sexual assault reports.
- SMU Beats UConn 69-49 For 16th Straight Home Win Shake Milton made five 3-pointers and had 23 points and six assists to lead SMU past UConn 69-49 on Thursday night for the Mustangs' 16th straight home win.
- Campbell Scores Career-High 26 In Southern Miss Victory Over UNT Quinton Campbell scored a career-high 26 points and Southern Miss defeated North Texas 75-65 on Thursday night.