- Barnes Says "No Legs" To UT Misconduct Report Tennessee coach Rick Barnes said that he doesn't have reason to be concerned about a Texas investigation into allegations of academic misconduct in its men's basketball program.
- Virginia Wins 1st CWS Title In 4-2 Win Over Vanderbilt The Cavaliers are national champions for the first time in baseball after finishing a magnificent postseason run with a 4-2 victory over Vanderbilt on Wednesday night.
- Virginia, Vandy Set For Winner-Take-All CWS Game 3 The Cavaliers forced a winner-take-all Game 3 in the College World Series with its 3-0 victory over defending champion Vanderbilt on Tuesday night.
- Vandy Wins CWS Finals Opener Over Virginia 5-1 Carson Fulmer held Virginia to two hits and struck out eight over 7 2/3 shutout innings Monday night, just the kind of outing the Commodores needed in a 5-1 victory in the opener of the College World Series finals.
- Defending Champ Vandy, Virginia To Meet In CWS Finals Again Vanderbilt and Virginia will meet once again in the College World Series final, a best-of-three finals starting Monday night at TD Ameritrade Park
- TCU Eliminates LSU With 8-4 CWS Win Trey Teakell retired all 13 batters that he faced after LSU tied the game, and the Horned Frogs went on to win 8-4 in a College World Series elimination game on Thursday night.