- Patterson Not Focused On TCU's No. 2 Ranking TCU coach Gary Patterson wants his Horned Frogs focused on winning their season opener instead of trying to live up to their highest ranking ever (No. 2) in the preseason.
- New SMU Coach Chad Morris Certain Of Turnaround Despite Odds Chad Morris was a math major in college, and even got a minor in statistics. So SMU's new coach knows plenty about numbers and probabilities.
- Briles Says Baylor Not Distracted By Investigation Briles said Monday that his team isn't distracted by the school president's call for an independent investigation into the handling of a sexual assault complaint against former transfer Sam Ukwuachu.
- 7 Texas A&M Mascots Remain Buried Outside Updated Kyle Field The remains of seven Texas A&M canine mascots have been buried outside Kyle Field following $485 million in renovations to the football stadium.
- Coach Sumlin's Style A Hit With Texas A&M Players A visit to Texas A&M football practice is musically akin to a trip to a swanky hip-hop club in downtown Houston or a hotspot on Miami's South Beach.
- Oklahoma LBs Compete For Starting Spot Oklahoma's defensive coaches have an enviable situation at middle linebacker.