- Iowa State Heads To Texas Tech After Consecutive Big 12 Wins Two of the Big 12's improving teams are set to meet. The Cyclones have won consecutive Big 12 games, and Texas Tech was in the Top 25 for the first time in four seasons before losing last week.
- West Virginia Looking To Beat Baylor In Waco For First Time West Virginia will try to win at Baylor for the first time. The Mountaineers have won all three home games against the Bears, but suffered decisive losses in both of their previous two trips to Waco.
- Talented Underclassman Running Backs Fuel Big 12 Attacks The running game has become increasingly important in the Big 12 this season, with a host of talented young men leading the way. Seven of the league's top 10 rushers are underclassmen.
- Oklahoma State Brings Nation's Top Offense To Texas Texas is still in the mix in the Big 12 race, but with three losses already, the Longhorns are still fighting just to make a bowl game. A good way to do that would be to protect the home turf.
- Horned Frogs Always Have Close Games Against Jayhawks In Big 12 TCU is the Big 12's only undefeated team, and is a big favorite at home. The Horned Frogs can't let up if they want to stay in contention for a spot in the College Football Playoff.
- Social Media Helping College Teams Start New Traditions In an era when it's increasingly difficult to get fans in the stadium, it apparently isn't so hard to get them into new rituals.