- Gonzaga, Villanova, Kansas Stay 1-2-3 In AP Poll For the third straight week, Gonzaga, Villanova and Kansas are the top three teams in The Associated Press college basketball poll.
- No. 3 Mississippi State beats No. 23 Texas A&M 72-67 Victoria Vivians scored 25 points and No. 3 Mississippi State avoided an upset with a 72-67 victory over Number 23 Texas A & M Sunday.
- Rhule Reveals Titles For Baylor's Assistant Coaches New football coach Matt Rhule revealed the titles for his nine assistant coaches at Baylor on Thursday. Matt Lubick and Jeff Nixon will serve as co-offensive coordinators, while Phil Snow will be the defensive coordinator.
- Vanderbilt Beats Texas A&M 72-67 To Snap Home Skid Luke Kornet scored 12 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Vanderbilt rallied from an 11-point deficit in beating Texas A&M 72-67 Thursday night.
- Moncrief Leads LSU Women Past Texas A&M 67-63 Raigyne Moncrief scored 23 points, including five free throws in the final 23 seconds, and LSU upset No. 23 Texas A&M 67-63 on Thursday night.
- Thomas & Artis Help UTEP Top UNT 77-71 In OT Paul Thomas scored a career-high 23 points and Dominic Artis scored 10 of his 19 points in overtime as UTEP fended off North Texas 77-71 on Thursday night.