- Oklahoma State Manages 2 QB System Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy has often said that he's not in favor of two quarterback systems. J.W. Walsh changed his mind. Walsh was the starter last season before he suffered a season-ending right foot injury.
- Trent Leads TCU Past Illinois State 71-60 Malique Trent scored 19 points, Vladimir Brodziansky added another 16 points and nine rebounds, and TCU beat Illinois State by a score of 71-60 on Wednesday in the Cancun Challenge.
- Troy's Hot 2nd Half Takes Down UNT 86-74 Wesley Person scored 21 of his 24 points in the second half and Jordon Varnado had 16 points with 10 rebounds to lead Troy to an 86-74 win over host UNT in the Mean Green Challenge on Wednesday.
- UTA Beats Cold-Shooting Grambling State 73-40 Kevin Hervey scored 17 points with 13 rebounds and UTA cruised to a 73-40 victory over Grambling State on Wednesday night. The Mavericks have now won their last three straight games.
- House Helps Texas A&M Get Past Texas 84-73 Danuel House had 19 points, Anthony Collins scored another 15 points, and Texas A&M beat the Longhorns by a score of 84-73 on Wednesday night in the opening round of the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- Lady Longhorns Have Easy Time With Hampton 79-52 Brianna Taylor is learning how to play under control, and that's good news for Texas. Taylor scored 16 points, helping the Longhorns cruise to a 79-52 victory over Hampton on Wednesday night.