- DART Adds Service For Upcoming Texas-Oklahoma Weekend The Red River Showdown between the Sooners and the Longhorns is fast approaching, and DART is already preparing to welcome college football fans dressed in burnt orange or crimson red.
- TCU & Georgia Jump Into AP's College Football Top 10 TCU and Georgia jumped into the Top 10 of The Associated Press college football poll for the first time this season, and Florida State dropped all the way out of the rankings for the first time since 2011 after starting 0-2.
- Kenny Hill & Running Game Push TCU Into Title Races Quarterback Kenny Hill and TCU's offense struggled at the end of last season, looking nothing like the juggernaut that had turned the Horned Frogs into a Big 12 power in recent years. Now, the old TCU is back.
- No. 3 Oklahoma Overcomes Baylor 49-41 For 14th Straight Win Third-ranked Oklahoma overcame a feisty Baylor team 49-41 Saturday night to stretch the nation's longest winning streak to 14 games.
- Texas A&M Beats Arkansas In Overtime Again Armani Watts intercepted a pass in overtime and Texas A&M extended its win streak to six games against Arkansas with a 50-43 victory on Saturday.
- Texas Tech Snaps Houston's 16-Game Home Winning Streak Nic Shimonek passed for 321 yards and two scores and Texas Tech defeated Houston 27-24 on Saturday, snapping the Cougars' 16-game home winning streak.