- Baylor And Boise State To Play In Cactus Bowl An offensive show may await when Boise State (10-2) faces Baylor (6-6) in Cactus Bowl.
- Texas Bowl To Host Texas A&M And Kansas State Kansas State will play Texas A&M in the Texas Bowl on Dec. 28 in Houston in a matchup of former Big 12 rivals.
- TCU and Georgia Set For Liberty Bowl Georgia (7-5) and TCU (6-6) will face off for the first time in nearly three decades when they meet in the Liberty Bowl on Dec. 30 at Memphis, Tennessee.
- Oklahoma State And Colorado Off To Alamo Bowl Big 12 runner-up Oklahoma State will play Pac-12 runner-up Colorado in the Alamo Bowl, matching teams that used to be in the Big 12 and Big Eight together.
- North Texas To Play In Heart Of Dallas Bowl Against Army North Texas has accepted an invitation to play in the Heart of Dallas Bowl against Army on Dec. 27.
- Oklahoma Set To Face Auburn In Sugar Bowl The Big 12 champion Oklahoma Sooners will meet the Southeastern Conference's Auburn Tigers in the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 2 in New Orleans.