- Report Finds Brain Disease In Most Football Players Research on 202 former football players found evidence of brain disease in nearly all of them, including athletes in the NFL, college football and even high school sports. It's the largest update regarding CTE.
- 2017 Sun Belt Football Preview College football season is just over a month away, and the "Fun" Belt should be as entertaining as ever.
- Hugh Freeze Resigns As Ole Miss Football Coach After 5 Seasons Mississippi football coach Hugh Freeze resigned Thursday after university officials found a "pattern of personal misconduct" that started with the school's investigation into a call to an escort service.
- Big 12 Media Day 2 Recap Big 12 Media days ended Tuesday with two new coaches in Texas and some mainstays in the conference.
- Suspended Baylor DB Blanchard Arrested On Assault Charge Baylor defensive back Travon Blanchard is free on bond after his arrest on a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from domestic violence allegations.
- Matt Rhule Says Baylor Committed To Correct Wrongs Of The Past Matt Rhule made reference to Baylor's sexual assault scandal even before taking questions during his first appearance at Big 12 football media days.