- No. 6 Texas A&M Overpowered By No. 1 Alabama 33-14 Jonathan Allen returned a fumble 30 yards for a touchdown late in the third quarter to help No. 1 Alabama beat sixth-ranked Texas A&M 33-14 Saturday.
- TCU Falls To No. 12 West Virginia 34-10 TCU (4-3, 2-2) had only five second-half possessions. Three ended in punts, Deante' Gray fumbled away a kickoff and the final possession ended on downs.
- Kansas State Holds On For 24-21 Victory Over Texas Kansas State (4-3, 2-2 Big 12) beat the Longhorns (3-4, 1-3) for the fifth straight time at home.
- K-State, Texas Meet For Old-School, Ground-Based Game The Big 12 has developed a reputation over the years for high-flying offenses, mainly because of the pass-happy exploits of teams like Texas Tech, Baylor, Oklahoma State and Oklahoma.
- Season-Defining Game For Texas A&M & Alabama Kevin Sumlin and Texas A&M have celebrated a colossal win and endured a humiliating loss at Alabama's Bryant-Denny Stadium. Now, they're back in a matchup of the SEC's last unbeaten teams.
- No. 12 West Virginia, TCU Try To Keep Pace In Big 12 Race TCU and West Virginia share somewhat of a kinship as the two youngest members of the Big 12. Their head-to-head series has been close, too.