Latest DFW Weather
Earlier today a strong surface low quickly develop off the Front Range and raced into the Missouri Valley. This low pushed the cold front through north Texas and gave us those very strong winds late […]
By 6pm after a round of heavy rain downtown Fort Worth had already logged over an 1″ of rain. We had 40mph winds in western Tarrant county as the line of storms moved in. That […]
Here is a look at your Thursday forecast.
Last year, the first freeze in DFW happened the morning of November 13. Right now, we are forecasting a freeze on November 14. The typical first freeze is not until November 22.
It hit 70° this afternoon despite the cold winds. This evening temperatures are dropping quickly. If you are running the Fort Worth Marathon tomorrow or cheering someone on wear that coat in the morning. Warming […]
- The CBSDFW Storm Team Weather Blog: Susan G Komen Dallas/Fort Worth 3-Day 11/07/2014
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Weather Blog: Friday forecast 11/07/2014
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Weather Blog: Thursday Forecast 11/06/2014
- How Has Rain Helped North Texas Lake Levels? CBS 11–11/04/2014
- The @CBSDFW Storm Team Blog: Rain, rain, comes Tuesday, doesn’t go away for another day CBS 11–11/03/2014
- Big Rain Just Around The Corner 11/02/2014