Latest DFW Weather
A lot of focus is on the northeastern U.S. as they endure a major blizzard. But how does New York City’s biggest snow day in history compared to that of North Texas?
Area lakes have gone up with all the rain that passed through North Texas this week. Most of them went up by one or two inches. Check out the full spreadsheet of changes.
If you are looking for some snow to walk around in you’ll have to look to the west and northwest of our area: This morning a windy, cold rain will rule the weather story. This rain […]
THOUGHTS ON WINTER WEATHER FOR #DFW: Rain has already settled in across much of North Texas this evening. It will rain all night and most of the day on Thursday. NEEDED RAIN: At times, […]
Simply stunning weather for Sunday; the high hit 70° for the first time since Dec. 13th. This despite a morning low of 33°! What a warm-up! We enjoyed blue skies and very low humidity. About […]
- Chilly Start to A Nice Day CBS 11–01/17/2015
- The CBSDFW Storm Team Weather Blog: Thursday Forecast 01/15/2015
- Staying Cloudy & Cold Across North Texas 01/11/2015
- Cold Rain Overnight, A.M. 01/10/2015
- The CBSDFW Storm Team Weather Blog: Friday Forecast 01/09/2015
- Earthquake Update 01/07/2015