Latest DFW Weather
Second day of July and today’s weather very much like yesterday’s; hot and breezy with just a few afternoon clouds around. The subtle shift in the upper air pattern (a dome of high pressure has […]
Nice little respite from the heat over this weekend be it every so slight. Lows 90’s were the highs both Saturday and today but low dewpoints (in the upper 50’s this afternoon!)meant less humidity and greater […]
Kathy Coleman says she says flood waters became an unexpected house guest on this Father’s Day… The Lavon resident who lives on Lake Road near SH 78, says it only took 30 minutes for water to fill her front and backyards, then eventually inside the front of her house.
CBS sister station WCCO in Minnesota occasionally takes a step off the beaten path to report the weather. Weather maven Matt Brickman has introduced, “Weather — With a Cat!”
A churning tropical storm has caused little damage so far in Texas, but authorities warned Wednesday that already swollen rivers could overflow their banks and cause more problems for water-weary residents.
- Monitoring Tropical Storm Bill’s Path 06/16/2015
- Big Rains Coming 06/14/2015
- Texas Faces Drought Danger Amid Population Boom 06/14/2015
- Heat Continues, But Rain On The Horizon 06/07/2015
- Texas Baptist Men Providing Help For Garland Flood Victims 06/06/2015
- Turning The Corner On Wet Weather 06/01/2015