Latest Tournament News
- NCAA Title Game Viewership Up 30 Percent Perhaps with an assist from the memory of Villanova's Kris Jenkins, viewership for the NCAA national championship game between Gonzaga and North Carolina was up 30 percent from last year.
- North Carolina's Bradley To Test NBA Draft Waters North Carolina's freshman big man Tony Bradley said that he will declare for the NBA draft to test the waters after winning the NCAA championship, and wouldn't rule out the possibility of hiring an agent.
- 5 Things: UNC Bests Gonzaga In Foul-Filled Affair To Win National Championship In case you missed it, here's how UNC bested Gonzaga on Monday night in Glendale, Arizona in the national championship game.
- UNC Defeats Gonzaga 71-65 To Claim Sixth National Championship In School History Justin Jackson delivered the go-ahead three-point play and North Carolina scored the last eight points for a 71-65 win over Gonzaga.
- Sportsbook: 75 Percent Of Bets On UNC To Beat Gonzaga In Championship Game North Carolina is currently a 1.5-point favorite to get the job done, but that point and a half isn't deterring bettors.
- Keidel: Is Gonzaga-North Carolina Really A Tossup? Gonzaga and North Carolina are evenly matched, even if the Bulldogs lack the Tar Heels' NCAA Tournament pedigree.
- NCAA Championship Tale: 1 Gonzaga Vs. 1 North Carolina Gonzaga and North Carolina are set to square off in the NCAA Championship. Let's break down the matchup.