Latest Tournament News
- Jayhawks Set Aim On 11th Straight Big 12 Title On Wednesday night, the No. 12 Jayhawks head to No. 21 Baylor to begin pursuit of their 11th straight. That would tie Gonzaga for the second-most in major college basketball
- Ole Miss Wins In 9th, Ousts Texas Tech At CWS Pinch hitter John Gatlin's single into short right field over a pulled-in, five-man infield in the bottom of the ninth inning gave Mississippi a 2-1 victory over Texas Tech in a College World Series elimination game Tuesday.
- NCAA Announces Super-Regional Sites, Schedules The NCAA has announced sites and schedules for this weekend's best-of-three super regionals in the Division I baseball tournament.
- NCAA: Record Attendance Set At Final Four In Arlington The tournament in North Texas set a new weekend attendance mark with 158,682 attending the three NCAA tournament games, 9,006 more than last year in Atlanta.
- Thousands Of Reporters At Final Four Final Four fans set new highs for data usage during the tournament last weekend, as AT&T added Wi-Fi hotspots and Hot Zones to keep people tweeting and sharing moments.
- Why I'm Filling Jerry's Cowboys Suite With...Kittens! Jerry Jones owns a suite at AT&T Stadium, so he was both the 'host' of Monday night’s NCAA championship game and the host of a party in his suite.
- Huskies Shine Again In Underdog Role No matter how many times the UConn Huskies were told they couldn't do something, they wouldn't listen. Well, look who's woofing now.
- What Do You REALLY Want To Hear? On the night of the NCAA championship in Arlington, two former athletes became villains in the towns in which they competed. All they did was speak their minds -- and possibly, the truth.