Latest DFW Traffic
A collision involving two tractor-trailers on Interstate 35 south of Waco forced the closure of northbound lanes and a traffic backup extending more than 10 miles.
The much anticipated LBJ toll connector to I-35E did not open Saturday as planned.
A re-paving project on I-30 is proving to be a traffic hazard for North Texas commuters.
To help ease congestion, TXDOT will soon allow people driving by themselves to use the HOV lanes along LBJ – east of Central Expressway – south to I-30.
A major Saturday morning accident on Highway 360 has added to the traffic headaches for Arlington driver this weekend.
- $847-M Project To Improve 183 Airport Freeway 05/29/2014
- Beware Of Traffic Closures This Weekend 05/16/2014
- Wrong Way Crash Kills 1 Person 05/09/2014
- Cement Truck Spill Closes Highway In Dallas 05/09/2014
- Feds: Funding Would Boost Highway Project 04/18/2014
- Overturned Semi Slows Traffic On Woodall Rodgers 03/18/2014