Latest DFW Traffic
An accident involving 10 cars shut down the eastbound lanes of I-30 Wednesday afternoon around 3 pm.
Take a drive on LBJ east, and there is no debating the problem, more lanes are needed – and fast.
It’s still too early to know if there will be any delays, and no word yet how much it will cost to fix.
The eastbound lanes of the LBJ expressway are shut down this weekend between Webb Chapel Road and Marsh Lane.
Eastbound lanes of Hwy 183 in Irving at the Loop 12 bridge will be closed from 9:00am through 3:30pm today as workers prepare to make repairs to a heavily damaged bridge.
- Denton Police Warning Drivers About Wide Load, Traffic Problems CBS 11–11/13/2014
- New Traffic Signal Style Debuts In Keller 10/22/2014
- Deadly Arlington Accident Snarls Rush Hour Traffic 10/07/2014
- Man Pinned Under DART Train Survives 09/18/2014
- Downed Power Lines Temporarily Close I-35E In Corinth 08/26/2014
- Dallas Considers Converting HOV Lanes To Toll Lanes 08/25/2014