Latest NFL News
- Hurting Dallas Cowboys Adding 2 Defensive Linemen The Cowboys, thin at defensive line after a first week full of training camp injuries, are adding street free agent Kenneth Boatright and likely Adewale Ojomo, too.
- What Is Your Current Romo 'Panic' Level? The health of Tony Romo has dominated discussion at Cowboys training camp in Oxnard. And his irregular practice schedule hasn't helped.
- Cowboys Tyron 'Home' With New $100M+ Contract The signing bonus is reportedly as relatively small as $10 million, likely a cap-friendly consideration as Dallas works to secure a new deal for fellow young standout Dez Bryant.
- Cowboys Ink Tyron Smith To 8-Year Extension The Dallas Cowboys have signed Pro Bowl offensive tackle Tyron Smith to an 8-year extension, 105.3 The Fan confirms.
- Jerry Not Concerned By Raiders Exploring Move To San Antonio Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis recently met with several San Antonio officials about a possible move to south Texas. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones isn't impressed.
- Cowboys Rookie Lawrence Out With Broken Foot Lawrence, the Boise State product who'd set a lofty personal goal of 10 sacks this season, sustained the injury in a one-on-one drill against Pro Bowl left tackle Tyron Smith in individual drills.
- Cowboys Jerry Jones: Resting Romo Is '100-Percent' The Dallas Cowboys keep making positive proclamations about the back-related health of Tony Romo even as the quarterback sat out a second afternoon workout in five practice days in Oxnard training camp.
- Fish With Back Talk, And Beer Talk, With Romo Tony Romo engaged in the Tuesday morning walkthrough, visited with me about beer sponsorships and goofy signal calls and involved himself in a decision to sit out this afternoon's Cowboys practice.
- Romo To Skip Full-Pad Session For 1st Time At Camp Tony Romo will sit out a competitive practice for the first time at training camp as the Dallas quarterback continues to ease his way into playing shape coming off back surgery.
- Manziel's College Jersey Up For Auction One of the jerseys Johnny Manziel wore during his Heisman Trophy-winning season at Texas A&M will be auctioned off this week.