Latest NFL News
- Romo Better Or Worse As The Season Goes Along? Find out what Babe Laufenberg thinks the future holds for Cowboys QB Tony Romo as the NFL season continues.
- Stephen Jones On Spencer, Possible DeMarco Extension Before the season opener, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones projected that Pro Bowl defensive end Anthony Spencer could be ready by week 2. That didn't happen.
- Vikings Reinstate Adrian Peterson, Peterson Releases Statement About Child Abuse Charges Adrian Peterson is coming back to the Minnesota Vikings two days after he was charged with child abuse for using a wooden switch to spank his 4-year-old son, and the star running back said Monday he is not a child abuser and wants "everyone to...
- Vikings Peterson Expected To Play Sunday Following Child Abuse Allegation The Minnesota Vikings have announced that star running back Adrian Peterson will practice fully this week and is expected to play Sunday in New Orleans.
- Garrett: Rushing Success Affected Romo's Rhythm The Dallas Cowboys rushing attack dominated the Titans defense on Sunday, but did it actually hurt Tony Romo and the passing attack?
- Dallas Cowboys Team Grades: Cowboys Win With Strong Run Game The Dallas Cowboys rebounded from their week one loss to win a big game against the Tennessee Titans. See how the accomplished the win in this week's big game.
- Johnny Manziel Makes NFL Debut For Browns Johnny Manziel has made his NFL regular-season debut, coming off the bench for the Cleveland Browns in the third quarter Sunday against New Orleans.
- Cowboys Ride Murray To 26-10 Win Over Titans DeMarco Murray ran for 169 yards and a touchdown, Dan Bailey kicked four field goals, and the Dallas Cowboys routed the Tennessee Titans 26-10 Sunday.
- Cowboys' DeMarco Murray Grounds Titans The Dallas Cowboys grounded the Titans 26-10 Sunday at LP Field in large part because they purposely grounded themselves.
- Scandrick, Welker Eligible To Play Under New Drug Policy NFL Players Association reps have voted to approve a proposed new drug policy from the league, NFL.com reports.