Latest NFL News
- NFL Owners Approve Raiders Move To Las Vegas The Oakland Raiders are no more...you can call them the Las Vegas Raiders from now on!
- Stephen Jones Open About Cowboys Draft 1 And 1-A Needs The Cowboys have seven picks in the upcoming draft, including their first-rounder at No. 28. Jones said the approach of picking “the best player still applies.’’
- As NFL Owners Meet, Raiders Move To Las Vegas May Happen Several team owners have said this week they don't envision a scenario where Raiders owner Mark Davis doesn't get the required 24 votes to move the team.
- Are Cowboys Nearing End Of Romo Saga? Sources involved in the Tony Romo saga told me on Thursday that this weekend's NFL Owners Meetings might bring the drama to an end.
- Cute Video: Boy Draws Fake Tattoos On His Arms Because He Wants To Be Like Dak A young Dak Prescott fan decided to mark on his arms because he wanted to be just like the Cowboys quarterback.
- Bears Sign QB Mark Sanchez To 1-Year Deal The Bears signed quarterback Mark Sanchez to a one-year contract on Friday. Sanchez played in two games last season with the Cowboys, throwing for 93 yards on 10 of 18 attempts.
- NFL Looking To Speed Up Games The NFL is making plans to speed up games, including changing how video replays are handled and using a time clock for extra points. The league also is talking with the TV networks about making commercial breaks less intrusive.
- Cowboys Re-Sign Quarterback Kellen Moore The Dallas Cowboys have re-signed quarterback Kellen Moore.
- Police: Tom Brady's Stolen Super Bowl Jersey Tracked To Mexico U.S. and Mexican officials have not yet identified the suspect, but the name of a former newspaper director circulated widely in Mexican news media and on social networks.
- Jets Sign Former Cowboys CB Morris Claiborne To 1-Year Deal The former Dallas Cowboys cornerback signed a one-year deal with the Jets on Saturday. Claiborne, the No. 6 overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft, will help the Jets replace Darrelle Revis, who was released last week.