Latest NFL News
- Cowboys Have 'Sugar Plum' Visions As Camp Opens Cowboys owner Jerry Jones opened his ‘State of the Union Address’ on Friday in Oxnard by expressing a Christmas-like joy over the visions of “sugar plums’’ dancing in his head due to the training-camp health of Tony Romo, Dez Bryant, Orlando...
- Cowboys Not Presently Pursuing QB Nick Foles The Cowboys personnel department is not high on Foles and has faith in the developmental potential of rookie Dak Prescott.
- Redskins Place Former TCU WR Doctson On Physically Unable To Perform List Rookie wide receiver Josh Doctson is among five players the Washington Redskins placed on the physically unable to perform list at the start of training camp.
- Cowboys Draft Pick Dak Prescott Acquitted Of Mississippi DUI The Dallas Cowboys draft pick appeared in Starkville Municipal Court on Wednesday to answer the charges, and was found not guilty.
- How Dwight Freeney Should Be The Cowboys Answer No, the Cowboys shouldn’t react to the news of pass-rusher Randy Gregory’s 10-game drug suspension by signing free-agent Pro Bowl pass-rusher Dwight Freeney.
- Cowboys DE Randy Gregory Checks Into Treatment Facility, Not Reporting To Camp Just a few days before the scheduled start of Dallas Cowboys training camp in Oxnard, California the team is finding out they will be without a key defensive player.
- NFL Teams Now Subject To Penalties For Violating Concussion Protocol The NFL and NFL Players Association combined this week to announce more powerful enforcement of the NFL Game Day Concussion Protocol.
- Van In Wreck With Dallas Cowboys Staff Bus Was Turning Left Four people died when their van turned left at a highway intersection in northwestern Arizona and collided with a bus carrying staffers but no players of the Dallas Cowboys football team.
- Texans Star J.J. Watt Has Back Surgery A person familiar with J.J. Watt's condition said the Houston Texans' star defensive end has had back surgery and will begin training camp on the physically unable to perform list.
- Cowboys Know Romo, Bryant Only Part Of Turnaround The health of Tony Romo and Dez Bryant gives the Dallas Cowboys reason to believe they can have a turnaround as dramatic as the one that sent them tumbling in the other direction a year ago.