Latest NFL News
- Cowboys Romo To Practice Despite Stye Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo says that when it comes to injuries and rest, "It’s smart to be smart about it.”
- Cowboys Hardy Joins Fans' Effort To Banner-Taunt Eagles Eagles fans tried to flex on Cowboys fans with plans to fly an airplane banner over Dallas' training camp. But Cowboys fans flexed back.
- Nothing Silly About Cowboys Witten Super Bowl Desire Witten, 33, has played for 12 years, qualified for nine Pro Bowls, made the playoffs five times and is likely Hall-of-Fame bound. But something is missing and he'd be lying to deny it.
- Online Super Bowl Viewers Won't Miss TV Ads Next year, you won't have to worry about missing the Super Bowl commercials if you can't get to a TV. CBS is making all advertisers buy an online spot with their on-air time.
- Cowboys LB McClain Says "I Ain't Perfect" Rolando McClain has a reputation for being enigmatic and even uncooperative. But he's also bright and introspective, as he demonstrated Thursday at Cowboys training camp.
- Dez Says It's Not Money That's Changed Him Dez Bryant took a couple of long pauses, first to search for a way to describe how he has matured and then to find the right word to describe skeptics who think he hasn't changed at all.
- NFL Players Retiring In Prime Of Careers Around the league, players began taking the leap to that unknown life after football — at 30 or younger, no less.
- Jerry Jones On Brady, Pats & Deflategate Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was asked to comment on Deflategate. He initially declined, but ended up endorsing Commissioner Roger Goodell.
- Romo Arrives Early To Cowboys Training Camp Romo was among a handful of Cowboys who didn’t arrive in Southern California via Tuesday’s team flight. Instead, he arrived days earlier.
- Brady Says He "Did Nothing Wrong" Tom Brady vowed to fight his four-game suspension, writing Wednesday in a 507-word Facebook post, "I did nothing wrong, and no one in the Patriots organization did either."