Latest NFL News
- Cowboys Think They Can Replace Scandrick Orlando Scandrick's season-ending knee injury was a flashback for Dallas coach Jason Garrett to losing linebacker Sean Lee during the offseason just a year earlier.
- Are The Cowboys Really Searching For Cornerbacks? While it’s wise to retain membership in the “Never-Say-Never Club,’’ it’s even more wise to heed the words of trusted Cowboys executives themselves when chasing down rumors.
- Cowboys QB Weeden Being Careful With Concussion Dallas Cowboys backup quarterback Brandon Weeden, fresh off a concussion in Sunday’s preseason loss at San Francisco, isn’t asking much.
- Steelers Sign Michael Vick To 1-Year Deal The Steelers signed Michael Vick to a one-year deal on Tuesday night, to provide the defending AFC North champions some insurance should something happen to Ben Roethlisberger.
- Scandrick Vows 'Better-Than-Ever' Cowboys Comeback Scandrick fiery attitude will come in especially handy as he faces surgery and rehab from a season-ending knee injury that includes tears of his right ACL and MCL.
- Cowboys Fear Serious Knee Injury For D Leader Scandrick Scandrick was carted off the field while reportedly telling the team’s medical staff that he felt he’d suffered a right knee ACL tear.
- Dez Bryant To Return To Practice; Plans To Play Against Minnesota Amid a terse training-camp mood following a lackluster 23-6 preseason loss Sunday at San Francisco, the atmosphere is about to change: Dez Bryant will participate in his first practice Tuesday since sustaining a hamstring strain on Aug. 6.
- Dez Bryant Told Jerry Jones In San Francisco, "I Want To Win This Super Bowl For You" Jerry Jones was asked about his father son relationship with Dez Bryant on Ben and Skin this afternoon on 105. 3 The Fan.
- CBS Sports Announces Broadcast Pairings For Historic 2015 NFL Season The CBS Television Network, home of Super Bowl 50, begins its 56th year of broadcasting the NFL with Jim Nantz, Phil Simms and Tracy Wolfson leading THE NFL ON CBS into the Network’s historic 2015 NFL season culminating with Super Bowl 50 on February...
- Former Cowboy Jermiah Ratliff Suspended For Violating Substance Abuse Policy The NFL has suspended defensive lineman Jeremiah Ratliff of the Chicago Bears without pay for the first three games of the season for violating its substance-abuse policy.