Latest NFL News
- Texans Head Coach Confirms Watt Out For The Season The three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year had surgery Thursday, a day after he was placed on injured reserve.
- Cowboys DE Gregory Suspended Again Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory has been suspended without pay for an additional 10 games by the NFL for "violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of abuse."
- Dez To Fish: 'My Message To Cowboys Nation' Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant tells me he “feels good and positive’’ about the hairline fracture of his right tibia and is “doing all the right things to get back on the field.’'
- Fearing Knee News, Dez Avoided Cowboys For 2 Days Dez Bryant missed medical appointments and team meetings over two days away from the Cowboys this week as the star receiver tried to avoid bad news about his injured right knee.
- Supreme Court Case Could Affect 'Redskins' Name The Supreme Court is taking up a First Amendment clash over the government's refusal to register offensive trademarks, a case that could affect the Redskins in their legal fight over the team name.
- Cowboys Coach Garrett On Practice-To-Play Policy; Injury Update Dallas Cowboys coach Jason Garrett says there is no set-in-stone policy regarding whether a Cowboys player needs to practice during the week before he plays in a game.
- Texans Place Star DE JJ Watt On Injured Reserve The Houston Texans placed star defensive end J.J. Watt on injured reserve on Wednesday.
- Houston's J.J. Watt Could Be Out For The Season A person familiar with J.J. Watt's condition says he has re-injured his back and the Houston Texans expect him to be out until at least December, and possibly the entire season.
- Week 4 Tale Of The Tape: New York Giants At Minnesota Vikings The Vikings defense has annihilated every opponent so far. Can they do it to the explosive Giants offense this week?
- Week 4 Tale Of The Tape: Kansas City Chiefs At Pittsburgh Steelers The Chiefs and Steelers battle it out in a match-up of AFC playoff contenders.