Latest NFL News
- Cowboys + Dez Get Close, As A Domino Must Fall It was 26 years ago when Jerry Jones sat behind his desk at Valley Ranch and explained to me that “Deadlines Make Deals,’’ a phrase that is now a central part of Dallas Cowboys parlance.
- Hyundai Replaces General Motors As NFL Auto Sponsor The Korean automaker announced the sponsorship deal Monday, replacing General Motors Co. The deal gives Hyundai the ability to use NFL trademarks in its marketing.
- Tom Brady's 'Deflategate' Appeal Begins At NFL Headquarters Brady and representatives from the players' union are meeting with Commissioner Roger Goodell at NFL headquarters as the New England quarterback appeals his four-game suspension.
- Cowboys QB Romo Back Strong, Misses No Offseason Workouts Tony Romo walked off the field after the Dallas Cowboys finished their final minicamp practice without stopping to speak with reporters.
- Cowboys Rookie OT Chaz Green Undergoes Surgery He’ll now likely be limited for the start of training camp in Oxnard, a reminder of the wisdom of Dallas having built depth in its O-line.
- Cowboys Vs. Dez: 'Cool' Meets 'Sympathetic' Dez Bryant doesn’t have many cards to play in this effort to bust from the $12.832 million franchise tag he is presently locked into.
- FBI Says Phoenix Man Eyed Super Bowl Attack Calling him "off-the-charts dangerous," authorities outlined the evidence against a Phoenix man who they say helped orchestrate a shootout on an anti-Islam event in Texas.
- Dallas Cowboys To Host St. Louis Rams In Oxnard This summer, there will hopefully be a kinder, gentler atmosphere, at least among fans, when the Cowboys spend two days sharing their Oxnard, California, training-camp practices with the St. Louis Rams
- Sources Say McClain In Cowboys Building For Minicamp Sources tell 105.3 The Fan that middle linebacker Rolando McClain is at Valley Ranch this morning as the Cowboys begin their mandatory minicamp.
- Dallas Cowboys' Dez Bryant Contemplates Skipping Games Over Contract Dez Bryant tells 105.3 The Fan's Mike Fisher in a one-on-one visit that his contemplation of boycotting the Cowboys’ season-opening game is “Legit. It’s not bogus.’’