Latest NFL News
- Extra Talk About NFL Extra Point Changes It's the dullest play in football, the one when viewers head for the fridge, fans in the stands head for the concessions. Even some of the players don't pay attention when the extra point is being tried.
- If You're Jerry, You Call About Adrian Peterson Cowboys sources have explained to 105.3 The Fan why this is almost certainly not going to happen in the form of a trade. No, it’s not the legal and moral stuff; it’s a matter of football and finance.
- Garrett: Hardy Must Do 'Right Things From The Beginning' The talented but troubled defensive end was convicted in North Carolina last July of assaulting a female and communicating harassment, but the case was dismissed after Hardy reached a settlement with the victim
- NFL Owners Head Into Final Day Of Meetings NFL owners head into their final day of a busy set of meetings with plenty more work to do. After a flurry of votes and news, several more items on this week's agenda remain.
- Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Speaks About Controversial Greg Hardy Signing Jerry Jones is speaking for the first time about his controversial decision to sign defensive end Greg Hardy last week.
- Cowboys QB Tony Romo Spearheading Fantasy Football Convention Romo is leading a star-studded parade of NFL players scheduled to attend the first-ever 'National Fantasy Football Convention'
- NFL Unveils Plans To Mark 50th Super Bowl The Super Bowl turns 50 this year and the NFL is planning a golden yearlong celebration.
- NFL Owners Shoot Down Most Replay Proposals NFL owners shot down nearly every video replay proposal brought to their meetings Tuesday, while approving six safety rules enhancements.
- Former Dallas Cowboys Aikman, Johnston React To Greg Hardy Signing Former Super Bowl champions and Dallas Cowboys players Troy Aikman and Daryl Johnston are speaking about the team's controversial signing of the former Carolina Panther defensive end.
- NFL Suspending TV Blackouts For 2015 Season The league said Monday that team owners voted for a one-year suspension of the long-standing blackout policy for the preseason and regular season