Latest NFL News
- NFL Says Concussions Down 25 Percent The rate of concussions among NFL players fell 25 percent this season, according to the league, even as injury reporting and trips to injured reserve list went up overall.
- Dallas Cowboys Will Play For National Championship In Phoenix While the Dallas Cowboys led by Tony Romo, Demarco Murray and Dez Bryant fell a little short of making it to the NFL's big game, another Dallas Cowboys team will play for a National Championship in Arizona this week.
- Draft Notes Vol. II: Five More I Like, But One You Can’t Have Could an elite defensive lineman fall to the Cowboys at pick No. 27? We take another look at who might be available, and provide one name that will undoubtedly be off the board.
- Super Bowl Ad With Tony Romo Pokes Fun At Dez Bryant "Catch" Tony Romo makes an appearance in a Pizza Hut Super Bowl commercial, that pokes fun at that Dez Bryant overturned catch in the Green Bay game.
- Cowboys-Heavy Team Irvin Wins Pro Bowl Matthew Stafford threw for 316 yards and two TDs and was named offensive MVP as Team Irvin defeated Team Carter 32-28 in the NFL Pro Bowl.
- Petty, Mannion Among Senior Bowl QBs Trying To Be No. 3 Baylor's Bryce Petty and Oregon State's Sean Mannion were among those trying to make headway leading up to Saturday's game for top senior NFL prospects.
- Incarcerated Cowboys Fan Files $89 Billion Lawsuit Against NFL A Cowboys fan currently incarcerated in Colorado has filed a near $89 billion lawsuit against the NFL for overturning a Dez Bryant catch in the NFC playoffs.
- RG3 TD Run Featured In Anti 'Redskins' Ad Robert Griffin III runs 76 yards for a touchdown, without a Redskins logo on the side of his helmet. That is the latest visual from a group that opposes the team's name.
- Trending: NFL Bad Lip Reading 2015 Ever wonder what football players and coaches are saying on the field and sidelines?
- Belichick "Shocked" By DeflateGate Patriots head coach Bill Belichick responded to questions about the team's DeflateGate controversy for the first time at a press conference held on Thursday morning.