Latest DFW Syndicated Local
For the first time in their young lives a set of 9-month-old twins left a Dallas hospital. Brothers Emmett and Owen Ezell have had a tough road since birth. They were born conjoined, but left the hospital as separate little boys.
It was a crime spree that crippled the small North Texas town of Kaufman and left three people dead. Now, CBS 11′s I-Team has exclusive, new information that reveals yet another bizarre twist in a case that made national news.
He’s a convicted cop killer who threw what were widely described as tantrums during his trial. Now, a federal court has opened the door for him to get a new one. The decision has outraged the officer’s widow.
The man accused of making terroristic threats at his son’s school has been found not guilty by a jury. Staff members at Celina Elementary said an unarmed Ronald Miller role-played a shooter in the school’s office.
Most parents will tell you their children grow up too fast. More and more, gynecologists are seeing girls as young as 13-years-old. Cook Children’s Medical Center in Fort Worth recently began following the recommendation.
- Former NYC Mayor Plans Gun Control Network With Eyes On Texas CBS 11–12 hours ago
- Community Tries To Help Family Of Dead Teen 13 hours ago
- Plano Teacher Sentenced For Molesting Student 16 hours ago
- Celina Father Not Guilty Of Terroristic Threats 17 hours ago
- 1 Year After Blast, West Mayor Sees Progress 21 hours ago
- Runaway Dallas Sisters Found Safe 24 hours ago