Latest DFW Syndicated Local
American Airlines is getting more than $425 million from selling takeoff and landing slots at New York’s LaGuardia Airport and Reagan National Airport outside Washington.
Police in Dallas are looking for a driver who was involved in a deadly hit-and-run incident on Monday morning. A man died after being struck while crossing the street.
The family of a North Texas man who is among the 239 missing passenger aboard the Malaysia Airlines flight that went missing over the South China Sea is leaning on faith and holding out hope for good news about the man they last saw about a week ago.
Officials are investigating a restaurant fire in Grapevine. Emergency crews arrived at the Golden Corral, just east of the Grapevine Mills Mall, to find the sprinklers activated.
Authorities have arrested two teenagers from Wylie East High School after the body of a classmate was discovered in a wooded area near the Firewheel Mall late Saturday night.
- Man Shot At Arlington Mobile Home Park 8 hours ago
- Frisco Police Community Rallies To Help Sick Officer 15 hours ago
- 20 Austin-Based Company Employees On Missing Flight 21 hours ago
- Dallas Homeless Shelter Unveils New Medical Center 21 hours ago
- Man Dead After Shooting In Northwest Dallas Restaurant Parking Lot 22 hours ago
- Woman In Custody For Intoxication Manslaughter In Euless Crash 23 hours ago