Latest DFW Syndicated Local
The accidental drowning of three toddlers within one week in Tarrant County has health officials urging parents more than ever to watch over their kids when they’re near water.
Jurors in former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura’s defamation lawsuit against “American Sniper” author Chris Kyle have gone home for the night but will return Tuesday.
A Fort Worth doctor who contracted the Ebola virus felt a deep calling to work in Liberia and was exhausted after months of treating patients with the deadly disease.
For the past six years, someone has been mailing letters containing white powder from North Texas to cities across the United States and U.S. Embassies around the world. The man behind the mailings has been arrested and identified as 66-year-old Hong Minh Truong, according to federal authorities.
Michael Jacobs, a survivor of the Auschwitz concentration camp and the driving force behind the founding of the Dallas Holocaust Museum died early Monday morning.
- California Governor Criticizes Texas Guard Plan 8 hours ago
- Attorney: John Wiley Price Likely To Testify 9 hours ago
- McKinney Man Faces Indecency With A Child Charge 9 hours ago
- Sam’s Club Decision Delayed In Dallas’ East Village 10 hours ago
- Jury Still Stuck In Chris Kyle-Jesse Ventura Trial 10 hours ago
- FAA Proposes $12M Fine For Southwest Airlines 10 hours ago