Latest DFW Syndicated Sports
I’ve had a few thoughts after the intense reaction to my Adrian Peterson-Cowboys article that was posted on Wednesday September 17th.
Winning on the road in St. Louis won’t be easy, particularly with middle linebacker Rolando McClain expected to miss Sunday’s game.
When David Vobora, Mr. Irrelevant 2008, left the NFL he found that what he truly enjoyed doing is training others to be their best. Now there are a number of wounded veterans taking advantage of his modified training.
Eighteen of the NFL’s 32 teams are 1-1 after two weeks, proving once again that the parity-driven league is difficult to predict.
“I was not true to my wife after 42 years, I broke her trust. I am here today to own that mistake,” said former Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington.
- Romo Explains ‘Back-Tightness’ Absence 09/17/2014
- NFL Taking Public Relations Hit For Off-Field Controversies 09/17/2014
- Texas Football Announces Home-And-Home Series With Michigan 09/17/2014
- UFC Women’s Contender Miesha Tate Returns To Action In Japan 09/17/2014
- Dirk Gives Informative & Interesting German Interview 09/17/2014
- After Making ‘Mistake,’ Vikings Bench RB Peterson 09/17/2014