Latest DFW Syndication
Some Sheriffs departments near the Texas border are very near bankruptcy by dealing with the illegal immigration crisis.
Graco Children’s Products is recalling nearly two million infant car seats, agreeing to government demands in what is now the largest seat recall in American history.
A Texas Congressman tells of a disturbing trend of adults ‘renting’ children in Central America in order to increase their chances of being able to stay in the U.S. once they cross over.
Disaster organizations are getting ready to help the estimated 2,000 children and teenagers who will be brought to Dallas County from over crowded immigrant detention centers along the border.
Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins is proposing a partnership between the federal government, the county and non-profits that has not been seen since Hurricane Katrina.
- Border Sheriff Feels ‘Snubbed’ By Homeland Security Secretary 06/26/2014
- TX Congressman Wants ‘Trade-Off’ To Free U.S. Marine From Mexico 06/06/2014
- Fomer Cowboy Speaks About Dez’s $55k Rookie Dinner 06/05/2014
- Cleveland Browns Sign Former Pro Bowl Cowboys WR Miles Austin 05/15/2014
- How Virgin America & Southwest Airlines Battled For Love Field Gates 05/09/2014
- Manziel Not Atop Cowboys Draft Board 05/08/2014