Latest DFW Syndication
According to health officials, Dallas Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan died Wednesday morning at 7:51 am.
Dallas County DA Craig Watkins office is looking into the possibility of filing charges against the Liberian man that brought the first case of Ebola into the United States.
How did the man infected with Ebola get here? That’s the question everyone wants to know.
The baseball world took a major hit Friday as Ron Washington resigned as the manager of the Texas Rangers.
After being cut by the St. Louis Rams this past weekend, Michael Sam may have already found a new home – in Dallas.
- Cowboys Show Humility At Kickoff Luncheon 08/27/2014
- Jerry Jones, Shan & RJ: Cowboys ‘Goofy’ & ‘Newsy’ 08/26/2014
- Cleaning Crew Finds More Ashes At Troubled Mortuary 08/20/2014
- Texas Man’s Ethics Complaint Against Gov. Perry Led To Indictments 08/20/2014
- Jerry Jones On Scandrick Suspension And Preseason Moves 08/12/2014
- North Texas Hospitals On Alert Over Ebola Outbreak 08/04/2014