Latest DFW Syndication
Both parties in lawsuits centering on a December 22nd bar scuffle involving Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Henry Melton have dropped their litigation, Melton representatives tell 105.3 The Fan.
Inevitably, the Dallas Cowboys will both exercise the fifth-year option for left tackle Tyron Smith and give him a long-term deal designed to make the budding star a Cowboy for life.
The Dallas Mavericks in-house PA announcer has been suspended for two games by the NBA after going on a twitter rant bashing the officials following the Mavs loss to the Golden State Warriors on April 1st.
Jerry Jones owns a suite at AT&T Stadium, so he was both the ‘host’ of Monday night’s NCAA championship game and the host of a party in his suite.
But the Cats move on, in a game they should have lost. So should they have lost the Wichita St game, and the Louisville game, and the Michigan game.
- UConn Looks And Sounds As Confident As Ever 04/05/2014
- Estranged Wife Cooperating With Investigators In Kaufman Murder Case 04/04/2014
- Melton Tells The Fan’s ‘New School’ About Decision To Join Cowboys 03/19/2014
- The Cowboys’ D-Line Pursuits: ‘The Delicate Dance’ 03/12/2014
- Dallas Cowboys Inform DeMarcus Ware Of Plan To Cut Him 03/11/2014
- Surgery And Money Put Ware’s Cowboys Future In Doubt 02/12/2014