Latest DFW Syndication
Jerry’s interviews are a must-listen for Cowboys fans, certainly. But it’s an important tune-in for NFL followers and national NFL media, too. And for that matter, maybe for fans of radio entertainment in general.
A cleaning crew at the building once occupied by a mortuary where eight decaying and mummified bodies were found said they found ashes they believe are the cremated remains of a person.
Craig McDonald is the man who got the legal case rolling against Governor Perry.
Jones elaborated on his announcement from Monday that cornerback Orlando Scandrick has been suspended four games for using a banned substance.
Inside the JPS Hospital Emergency Room in Fort Worth they are screening every patient that walks through the door for Ebola.
- Convenience Store Owner, Manager Sentenced In Food Stamp Fraud Scheme 07/28/2014
- Cowboys’ Romo To Sit Out Afternoon Practice 07/25/2014
- Cowboys’ Romo Promises ‘The Best Version Of Me’ 07/25/2014
- Melodrama: The Dallas Mavericks 4-Step Presentation 07/02/2014
- Texas Border Sheriffs Concerned About Strained Budgets, Disease 07/02/2014
- Graco Recalling Nearly 2 Million Infant Car Seats 07/01/2014