Latest DFW Syndication
The contractor at the center of a witness tampering allegation in the Super Bowl 45 seating lawsuit is talking to 1080 KRLD and telling his side of the story.
‘I don’t like the Cowboys,” tweeted Philly defensive back Malcolm Jenkins. ‘But I do like DeMarco Murray …. Come on over to the dark side bro! We’ll treat you good!’
The Super Bowl seating trial will intensify next Tuesday afternoon when Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones will take the witness stand and testify.
Speculative reports that connect Adrian Peterson directly to his home-state Dallas Cowboys are premature; sources tell 105.3 The Fan that there has been no trade request involving the Cowboys.
On the first full day of defense witnesses in the trial of Eddie Ray Routh, his girlfriend- Jennifer Weed, his sister and brother in law testified before the court on Wednesday.
- Texas Rangers Baseball Returns To CBS Radio On 105.3 The Fan 11/04/2014
- Dallas Ebola Patient Dies From Disease 10/08/2014
- Dallas DA Considers Charges Against Foreign Ebola Patient 10/03/2014
- How Ebola Infected Man Possibly Got To DFW 10/01/2014
- Ron Washington Resigns As Manager Of Texas Rangers 09/05/2014
- Report: Cowboys Considering Michael Sam For Practice Squad 09/02/2014