Watch + Listen
Latest DFW Watch + Listen
North Texans in support of medical and recreational use of marijuana took to the streets in Dallas Saturday for a cannabis rally.
Ebola patient is being cared for in the city with the second largest population of African immigrants
Alcorn State coasted to a 40-25 win over Texas Southern Saturday
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas nurse Amber Vinson remains in isolation at Emory University Hospital, which has state-of-the-art rooms for treating people with Ebola. CBS 11 News got a first look inside.
A Cleburne police officer says an aggressive pitbull charged at him, so he shot the dog three times, killing the animal.
- Rehab Scheduling Woes For Man Operated On At Hospital With Ebola Exposure CBS 11–10/17/2014
- Ebola Patient’s Condition Downgraded, But May Not Be Worse CBSDFW.COM–10/17/2014
- Musicians + Sports: Bush’s Gavin Rossdale On Tennis Players As Gladiators & Learning To Love American Football 10/17/2014
- VIDEO: Nina Pham Speaks From Hospital Bed 10/16/2014
- Emory Hospital Has Decades Long History Of Dealing With Ebola CBSDFW.COM–10/16/2014
- Airline Passengers Impacted By Ebola Now Living In Quarantine CBS 11–10/16/2014