Watch + Listen
Latest DFW Watch + Listen
State Fair of Texas officials don’t want Dallas’ Ebola case to affect this year’s attendance. Thus, they are making changes in an effort to keep people safe and coming through the gates.
7 hours ago
Many North Texans are asking, what’s being done to keep the Ebola virus contained? We now know officials with Dallas County Health and Human Services are monitoring more than a dozen people who had contact with the patient.
CBSDFW.COM–9 hours ago
He chose to ignore a frantic mother’s calls for help in the moments after her children were kidnapped at gunpoint. That decision has cost a veteran Dallas police officer his job.
10 hours ago
Doctors at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas acknowledge there was a communication mix-up involving now patient Thomas Eric Duncan days before he was diagnosed with the Ebola virus.
CBS 11–10 hours ago
Few in North Texas understand the danger of Ebola better than Albert Travell.
10 hours ago
- Ebola Case Not Affecting International Travel From DFW CBS 11–11 hours ago
- Texas Tech Students Protest Against ‘Rape Culture’ 12 hours ago
- Steals And Deals: State Fair Discounts 12 hours ago
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Of America 19 hours ago
- Details On Ebola Patient’s Arrival In Texas & Current Condition CBSDFW.COM–09/30/2014
- Ebola Fight – CDC Members Begin Arriving In North Texas CBSDFW.COM–09/30/2014