Latest DFW Weather
The Trinity River is a sight to see right now. All that water had pushed its levels to the highest in years. It’s also dark, murky water that can hide dangerous debris.
The severe weather threat for Memorial Day is very high. The primary risks will be damaging winds and large hail, but some isolated tornadoes are possible on Monday.
The first responder was swept away by a rush of water; his body was later discovered in a storm drain. Another firefighter attempted to save him, but was instead knocked down by flood waters and had to be rescued himself.
Amusement parks turned into water parks and roads turned into rivers overnight: Severe storms continue to batter Texas, from the border of Oklahoma to the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Counties just north of Tarrant and Dallas including Denton and Collin county are under a TORNADO WATCH until 2:00am:
- Weather Alert Day Today 05/23/2015
- Residents Near Lake Lewisville Worried About Weekend Flooding 05/22/2015
- Tornadoes Strike Mineral Wells; Damage Reported 05/19/2015
- Witnesses Eye Twister Near Waxahachie And Palmer 05/19/2015
- Six Feet Of Flood Water Flounders Grand Prairie Business 05/17/2015
- National Guard Helps Johnson County Flash Flood Victims 05/17/2015