- Denton High School Super Fan 'Mama Bronco' Denton high school football's biggest fan has a catchy nickname.
- Denton's Recycled Books Some say the old opera house on the square in Denton is lilac-colored. Others say purple. For the past quarter-century it's been a community icon, and it's meant a lot of green for home-town used book business Recycled Books.
- Lasting Impressions A narrow storefront on the town square in Denton is home to a unique art space, which showcases the creations of residents of the Denton State Supported Living Center
- The Best Cupcake In Texas Comes From A Denton Bakery The best cupcake in the state of Texas is in a Denton shop.
- UNT's Apogee Stadium One Of Most Energy Efficient In Country When college football fans in Denton see their team in action, they're doing so in one of the most energy efficient stadiums in the country.