- Jarvies House Provides Glimpse Into Keller's Past People are still talking about the day a 92-year old piece of history moved on down Highway 377 in Keller.
- Old Water Tower Remains As Symbol If you drive through Keller, you cannot help but to notice the old water tower.
- Juice Junkies in Keller If you are looking to get healthier in the new year, JD Ryan has found a way to drink yourself back into the pink.
- Restoration Project In Old Town Keller On U.S. 377 just north of Loop 820, you'll find the entrance to the historic business district in Keller.
- Boutique Bike Shop Provides Comfort For Riders A bike shop in Keller is at the focus of a renewal of the city's healthy living lifestyle.