- LeRoy's Tackle And Bait Features 8-Foot Alligator Named "Bill" Wylie is definitely growing, but one shop hasn't changed much over the years -- LeRoy's Tackle and Bait, which sits near Lake Lavon. And shop owner Brenda Grey wouldn't have it any other way.
- Mitch With Wylie ISD Supt. Dr. David Vinson The Wylie School District now has about 15-thousand students in Wylie, Lucas, St. Paul and Lavon
- Wylie Is Bound To The Destiny Of The Railroad The history, and future of Wylie is bound to the destiny of the railroad.
- Wylie High School Has A Unique Battle Cry Wylie High School has a unique battle cry, and the story behind it is astounding.
- Wylie Opry: 35 Years Later The Wylie Opry started in a little school house over thirty five years ago but moved to its Ballard Street location after just a few years.