- Mesquite Train Robberies Mesquite was established in 1873. Five years later ... It had its first train robbery, downtown.
- Ventriloquist Terry Fator Discusses Mesquite Roots With KRLD North Texas Native Terry Fator is a master ventriloquist who is also one of the highest-paid entertainers in Las Vegas...and lived in Mesquite!
- The World Famous Mesquite Rodeo You can't even begin to talk about Mesquite without mentioning the world famous Mesquite Rodeo. KRLD's Austin York takes a look at the bulls, blood, sweat and tears that put the city on the map.
- Mesquite's Freedom Park It's only fitting that a town named after a hardy tree would be home to a twisted piece of steel that withstood so much.
- Arts Center A Hidden Gem In Mesquite If you enjoy great live music but don't want to pay for it ... There is place in Mesquite you need to check out!