- Burger Restaurant Has 'Roots' In Carrollton KRLD business analyst David Johnson sits down with Twisted Root CEO Jason Boso.
- Revisiting Carrollton's 19th Century History So what was life like in north Texas when first settlers arrived?
- Broadcasting Legend Calls Carrollton Home This 60-year-old Carrollton native credits his hometown for influencing his career as a big-time athlete and broadcaster.
- The Best In The 'Bidness' He's been called the best auctioneer in the country, and he calls Carrollton his home.
- Immigration Battle Comes To End In Farmers Branch If you look at a map, Farmers Branch is about the geographic center of the Metroplex. But for several years, the town was at the center of a national debate over illegal immigration.