More Latest Photos

Las Vegas Shooting: The Deadliest In U.S. History
CBS 11 Pep Rally: Cedar Hill High School
CBS 11 Pep Rally: Mansfield High School
DFW Restaurant Week - Part 2
DFW Restaurant Week - Part 1

1. Bob says:

How could you leave Dennis Ritchie off this list. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Ritchie

Steve Jobs would not have had a start if it were not for the work of Ritchie.

1. Chris Bougher says:

And Christopher Hitchens!

1. Mani says:

What i do not understood is in truth how you’re no loengr actually much more well-preferred than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You understand thus significantly on the subject of this topic, produced me personally imagine it from so many various angles. Its like women and men are not interested until it’s something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. Always deal with it up!

2. oued says:

Hello there, just became alert to your blog togruhh Google, and found that it’s really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. Ie28099ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

2. Donald says:

Census is important osracs count how many American earning you money are in infant USA every age group ranges , about how precisely precisely many has increased also known as decreased.And gain access if you and me need a bit more money all through achieve come with advantage kids one of many school in the region of the thing many of us need down get throughout teach.And a an excellent community and country.

2. Wyatt says:

Why is Osama on this list? Should we have a memorial article on a cbs site for someone as cruel and dangerous?

3. dooky says:

They’re NOT lost….they’re DEAD you doofus!

1. Flavio says:

I not to mention my guys were linkoog through the nice thoughts found on your website while unexpectedly developed an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the web blog owner for them. All the young men ended up certainly thrilled to learn them and have quite simply been loving these things. Appreciate your being indeed thoughtful and for obtaining certain very good things most people are really desperate to learn about. My very own honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to sooner.

2. chaNishapancake says:

I was wondering if you ever esiondercd changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

3. Chang says:

The very first time I originally left a cmoemnt I clicked the notify me if new remarks are added and so if a remark is added I recieve several email messages with the same opinion. Could there be anyway you are able to remove people from that service? Thank you so much!

4. Astrid says:

In all fairness, the good poohts are usually thanks to Chris, not me. He claims that the only reason that I travel with him is so that I have a photographer on hand.

1. Nui says:

Thank you for each of your efforts on this web page. My niece take itsnreet in working on research and it’s really easy to understand why. Many of us notice all concerning the powerful medium you produce rewarding guidance by means of this website and invigorate response from other individuals on the situation so our child is understanding so much. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. Your performing a really good job.

2. Norhan says:

I do agree with all the concepts you’ve frfeoed on your post. They’re really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very brief for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

5. Dumitru says:

01/16/2009 Daniel Price, a 21-year-old Fort Collins man who pleaded giulty in November to vehicular homicide in the death of 32-year-old cyclist Rebecca Allen, was sentenced to eight years in prison today. There were more than 60 people in District Court Judge Jolene Blair’s courtroom for the hearing, forcing some people to stand.Price, who had R. Allen tattooed on his wrist, had numerous supporters in the courtroom, as did Allen, whose supporters are wearing bicycle pins.Price was also sentenced to five years of parole, to be served after the prison sentence, and two years of probation, which will be served concurrently with the parole.It is possible Price will not serve the entire eight years of his prison sentence. The Department of Corrections will determine if he will be released before the completion of the eight years.Allen, who worked in the journalism department at CSU, was killed early July 22 when a car driven by then 20-year-old Price hit Allen and her cycling partner Jennifer Garvey near the intersection of West Drake Road and Moore Lane. Garvey was injured in the crash but survived.Blood tests showed Price’s blood-alcohol limit was above the legal level for someone old enough to drink, which Price was not.Price was expected to receive the sentence as part of his plea.

1. Arife says:

I loved as much as you will receive cirraed out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

6. Vusal says:

Callie — As a margarita hang-out place, I would like it.cd — I noetienmd 7th St as a whole later on, I do think So7 is an impressive urban design.Sunni — thanks for your contribution, sorry for the over-edits, the post is too long.Jorge — I believe Uncle Julios and Pappasitos are the same recipes. I may be wrong. Thanks. Jorge would know. I want to hear about the Ireland trip, btw.

1. Martha says:

Someone necessarily saisst to make significantly posts I’d state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular publish incredible. Magnificent job!

7. Gabriela says:

Jake, thank you so for for naming Terra your “Newcomer of the Year”. Although we are in the psroecs of opening a location in Austin – we did not start there. We are Dallas-based and look forward to meeting more of you in 2011!

8. Yone says:

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate btoutn! I’d certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

9. Maria says:

I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been oloking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thx again! Every time we remember to say thank you, we experience nothing less than heaven on earth. by Sarah Ban Breathnach.