FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – An inmate in Oklahoma had his execution halted Tuesday after the delivery of a new drug combination was botched. He ultimately died from a heart attack, and his attorney claimed that the procedure was “extremely difficult to watch.” (Click here to read the full story.) CBSDFW.COM wants to hear your opinion.
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “NO” or “YES” or “ALWAYS AGAINST” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #NO” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #YES” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #ALWAYS_AGAINST.”
- Early Praise For “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” After Elaborate Premiere
- Comedian Hannibal Buress Arrested On Intoxication Charge
- ‘Shape Of Water,’ ‘Big Little Lies’ Lead Golden Globe Nominations
- Cowboys Still In Playoff Pursuit, But Do They Have Enough Time?
- MLB Winter Meetings Warm Up Fast With Relievers In Demand