DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Tuesday is Election Day across the state, and some voters in the Metroplex have reported problems at the polls with the new Voter ID law. (Click here to read more about Tuesday’s elections.) CBSDFW.COM wants to hear all about your experience casting a ballot.
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “yes” or “no” or “did not vote” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #No” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Did_Not_Vote.”
- Texas College Students Rally Against Gun Law With Sex Toys
- Man Charged In Watauga Mosque Threat Later Apologized
- DPD Officer Shoots Armed Suspect After Traffic Stop & Foot Chase
- Nick Faldo On The Barclays: Bethpage Black ‘A Beautiful Golf Course’
- Another Day, Another Report Of Gas Smell At South Oak Cliff H.S.