AUSTIN (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – A federal judge has struck down Texas’ ban on gay marriage and has postponed action pending an appeal. United States District Judge Orlando Garcia of San Antonio issued his ruling, saying the Texas law violates the U.S. Constitution. Judge Garcia then immediately released a stay of his own order, which will prevent same-sex couples from getting married as the appeals process continues. (Click here to read the full story.) CBSDFW.COM wants to know what you think.
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “yes” or “no” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #Yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #No.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Texas College Students Rally Against Gun Law With Sex Toys
- Man Charged In Watauga Mosque Threat Later Apologized
- DPD Officer Shoots Armed Suspect After Traffic Stop & Foot Chase
- Nick Faldo On The Barclays: Bethpage Black ‘A Beautiful Golf Course’
- Another Day, Another Report Of Gas Smell At South Oak Cliff H.S.