Poll: Is 13 Years Old Too Young For OBGYN Visits?
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - The CDC now wants girls to start seeing a gynecologist at the age of 13. Cooks Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth is one of the first to really push for this. Do you think this is too early?
Other Ways To Vote:
- You can text “yes” or “no” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
- You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #no“
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Free Jewel Song Supports Public Housing
- Woman To Die For Arlington Child Starvation
- Texas May Limit AP History Course’s Influence
- McIlroy Named PGA Player Of The Year
- Smolinski HR Helps Rangers Thump A’s 6-3
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures