FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - The CDC now wants girls to start seeing a gynecologist at the age of 13. Cooks Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth is one of the first to really push for this. Do you think this is too early?
Other Ways To Vote:
- You can text “yes” or “no” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
- You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #no“
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Ringling Bros. Eliminating Elephant Acts From Circus
- Blog: After Rangers First Game Flop, Where Do They Go From Here?
- One Person Dies After 7-Car Wreck In Denton Co
- Westbrook 1st Player Since MJ With 4 Straight Triple-Doubles
- Book By Sen. Ted Cruz To Be Published June 30
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures