FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – The CDC now wants girls to start seeing a gynecologist at the age of 13. Cooks Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth is one of the first to really push for this. Do you think this is too early?
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “yes” or “no” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #no“
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Cowboys Hardy To Miss OTA Day Appealing ‘Play-Doh Policy’
- Cavs Sweep Hawks To Reach NBA Finals
- ‘Campus Carry’ Bill Gets Big Boost
- Santorum Faces Steep Climb In 2016 Run
- Texas Storms Test Emergency Response
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures