FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – The CDC now wants girls to start seeing a gynecologist at the age of 13. Cooks Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth is one of the first to really push for this. Do you think this is too early?
Other Ways To Vote:
– You can text “yes” or “no” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
– You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #no“
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Mavs Guard Named To All-Rookie Second Team
- Contractor Damages Natural Gas Line In Downtown Dallas
- High Schoolers Hold Football Game For Students With Special Needs
- Detainees Unsuccessfully Escape Texas Juvenile Center
- Dallas DA Seeks Death Penalty For Home Depot Shooting Suspect
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures