Poll: Is 13 Years Old Too Young For OBGYN Visits?
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - The CDC now wants girls to start seeing a gynecologist at the age of 13. Cooks Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth is one of the first to really push for this. Do you think this is too early?
Other Ways To Vote:
- You can text “yes” or “no” to 84816. (Message and data rates may apply. You will receive a bounceback text.)
- You can tweet “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #yes” or “@CBSDFW, My Vote Is #no“
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Experts Want To See NFL Act On Domestic Violence
- Austin Beer Company Introduces 99-Pack
- Video Games As A Spectator Sport?
- Perry In South Carolina For Politics & Football
- 2.5 Million Texans To Travel For Labor Day
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures