The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
According to the Dallas Morning News, Dallas Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith has been harassed by members of his family who want a piece of Smith’s fortune.
When the storm and its headlines have passed, however, the questions about the Benghazi tragedy should continue full force as November 6 continues to near. During the much-needed questioning and impending investigation, it would be grand if President Obama would remain presidential throughout the process.
By now it’s obvious that Obama and his administration did not handle the situation correctly. Rather than taking a presidential stance during the horrendous incident, Obama kept his mind and actions on his 2012 reelection campaign and tried to alter the obvious reasons for the deadly attack.
Opinion: With Economics Intertwined With Foreign Affairs Romney Will Win The Final Presidential Debate
Romney’s ideas – if presented fresh and enthusiastically hopeful for America’s future – can be the final bump he needs to win this election.
The Dallas Police Department is now hiring. Beginning on Friday, the department will start testing applicants who are interested in becoming 911 call takers.
A law firm that helped reach an $816 million settlement for first-responders to the September 11 attacks has filed a lawsuit on behalf of several victims of the Aurora theater shooting.
While there’s nothing wrong with an African-American president speaking in a black dialect, there is something terribly wrong with him speaking in a black accent and cadence when undoubtedly inciting racism to a predominantly African-American audience.
Twenty-five newly promoted Dallas Police officers are moving off the streets and into the city’s 911 call center.
Deanna Cook’s death gained national attention and sparked heavy scrutiny on a call center enduring incidents in which residents said that emergencies were mishandled or put on hold.
With Americans watching the nearing of the date September 11, 2012 on the calendar for weeks – if not months – and dreading the stark reality that something disastrous may happen to innocent Americans again, the president and his political cronies refused to believe what happened.
Police in Dallas launched an internal investigation almost immediately after the death of Deanna Cook, who was found dead in her home two days after she called 911 for help.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.
- Kings Return Home To Practice Between Road Playoff Games
- 37 Killed In Oklahoma Tornado
- Toews Named A Finalist For Messier NHL Leadership Award
- Young Red Wings Have Evened Series With Blackhawks