Dr. Crystal Foster joins CBS 11 News to talk about the latest flu season updates, a breakthrough in Alzheimer’s disease treatment, and a possible rise in ADHD cases.
Kids with ADHD may be diagnosed because of problems paying attention, family history or, a new study said, because they’re younger than peers.
A new safety study is helping ease the minds of millions of parents who have children with Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD.
New research supports past research finding a correlation between Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and drug and alcohol addiction. It’s interesting to me that this comes up now, because moms in one of my favorite online parenting communities […]
A government survey says 1 in 10 U.S. children has ADHD, a sizable increase from a few years earlier that researchers think might be explained by growing awareness and better screening.
Nick Van Den Handel, 13, remembers how he felt taking medication for ADHD, and how much better he feels now.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Redfining Obesity Leads To Awareness
- Man Allegedly Kicks Dog To Death Over Apartment Dispute
- Group Says Airline Merger Would Reduce Competition
- AMA Classifying Obesity As A Disease May Open Up Treatment Options
- CDC: HPV Vaccine Reduced Disease Rates in Teen Girls by 56 Percent
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: June 19
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin
- Appeal Seeks To Halt Dallas County Woman’s Execution