After some debate, Harvard Medical School researchers are saying they have confirmed that compound resveratrol that’s found in red wine does provide anti-aging benefits.
While many people worry about how to slow the signs of aging, this video looks at an equally important question: why do we age?
We all know wrinkles are a regular part of aging, but there are some physical changes Mama never warned us about. CBS 11 News asked seven North Texas women to fess us about their aging challenges.
The clock is ticking: The first National Alzheimer’s Plan sets a deadline of 2025 to finally find effective ways to treat, or at least stall, the mind-destroying disease.
As lifespans lengthen and the number of seniors rapidly grows, more Americans find themselves in the perilous position of struggling to care for an ailing loved one from hundreds or thousands of miles away.
Less frail and more involved, today’s grandparents are shunning retirement homes and stepping in more than ever to raise grandchildren while young adults struggle in the poor economy.
Baby boomers heading into retirement age are providing a 70 million-member strong market for companies, entrepreneurs and cosmetic surgeons eager to capitalize on their “forever young” mindset.
Latest DFW News
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo