In honor of Rangers Opening Weekend in Arlington, we are taking a look back at the KRLD Morning News team in 2002.
AIDS Services of Dallas is a non-profit organization which provides “quality, affordable, service-enriched housing for individuals and families living with HIV/AIDS”. Dennis Kershner is a co-chair for the organization’s important annual fundraiser coming up this Saturday — the “No Tie Dinner & Dessert” party.
A two-day program designed to educate students, parents, and the community about the serious issue of underage drinking wrapped up last week in the Keller ISD. Today, we honor one of the women who led the program, as our KRLD Community Hero.
Charles Clark has been a custodian at Trinity High School in Euless for 24 years. But to many students, Mr. Clark is so much more.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing