Michael Moore was arrested on Tuesday in connection with the killing of his niece, 16-year old Alicia Moore of Greenville. Now, he is adamantly denying his involvement in the murder.
When 16-year-old Alicia Moore’s body was found stuffed in a wicker trunk six months ago and dumped in Van Zandt County, detectives asked some family members to provide DNA samples for testing.
Relatives of a Greenville teenager found murdered before Thanksgiving last year, say they’re stunned the girl’s uncle has been arrested for her murder.
After a six-month investigation, there has been an arrest in the death of Greenville teenager Alicia Moore. Sources said that DNA test results led authorities to Grand Prairie and the home of one of the girl’s uncles.
The family of a girl tragically killed more than three months ago held a birthday party like no other in Greenville Saturday.
Police in Greenville are renewing their efforts to solve the murder of a teenage girl. 16-year-old Alicia Moore disappeared in November after getting off a school bus. Her body was later found in a trunk, dumped along a highway in Van Zandt county.
Officers with the FBI and Van Zandt County Sheriff’s Office will be aiding the Greenville Police Department in a neighborhood canvas of the area where Alicia Moore disappeared two weeks ago.
Police have released new photos in the case of Alicia Moore, hoping someone will identify a possible witness in the case.
In the wake of the kidnapping and murder of 16-year-old Alicia Moore, a North Texas mother feels the Amber Alert system needs to change. “
A 15-thousand dollar reward is being offered for information in the murder of a Greenville teenager. Alicia Moore, 16, disappeared from a bus stop last Friday. Her body was found along a rural road a few days later.
Just one day after a dead body was positively identified as that of a missing Greenville teenager, officials in the school district issued an alert about a suspicious person near a campus, but later determined it was a false alarm.
Candles and condolences for the family of a 16-year-old Greenville girl whose body was discovered Tuesday inside a trunk about an hour’s drive south in Van Zandt County.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Overpowers Rangers, 9-2
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom