Allied Pilots Association
The Allied Pilots Association, the pilots’ union for American Airlines, is hopeful a merger between their airline and US Airways will bring a change at the top of a newly combined airline.
Pilots won’t lose work, will get to fly the same planes and will keep their seniority. They are among the key terms released Tuesday in a memorandum that the pilots unions of American Airlines and US Airways agreed to in case of a merger.
There are new accusations against American Airlines management by the Allied Pilots Association as both parties try to work on a possible merger with US Airways.
As American Airlines tries to emerge from bankruptcy, there’s a new issue dividing American Airlines’ pilots.
Top leaders at American Airlines, US Airways, and their pilot unions are meeting to discuss a merger, one of the unions said. The Allied Pilots Association at American Airlines disclosed the meetings in a hotline message to members Wednesday.
After a bitter battle between American Airlines management and the Allied Pilots Association for years, CEO Tom Horton met with union leaders face to face for the first time.
Allied Pilots Association president Keith Wilson said that American Airlines CEO Thomas Horton is scheduled to talk about the airline’s bankruptcy restructuring.
Pilots at American Airlines are approving a new labor contract, which could clear the way for consideration of a merger with US Airways.
The Allied Pilots Association board of directors voted late Friday morning to send its 8,000 members the deal in principle struck with American Airlines. The final count was 12-4 in favor of presenting the offer.
Some American Airlines pilots started receiving summaries Tuesday of the new agreement-in-principal the Allied Pilots Association has reached with the company
American Airlines’ eight thousand pilots will have to wait to see the details of the deal in principle the Allied Pilots Association worked out with the airline.
American Airlines’ parent company and the union representing pilots inside the airline have reached an ‘agreement in principle’ Friday afternoon, ending a months-long fight over how the Fort Worth-based airline should go forward.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Police Chase Ends In Spectacular Crash
- Chicago Evens Series With 6-5 Win Over Boston
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Suspect Critical After Irving Chase, Shooting
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie