In the wake of the kidnapping and murder of 16-year-old Alicia Moore, a North Texas mother feels the Amber Alert system needs to change. “
It was 16 years ago today that a tragedy surrounding one North Texas child led to the creation of a worldwide system to protect and help children.
Six hours elapsed Wednesday between the death of a Dallas 3-year-old and an Amber Alert for his two siblings. When the two were found safe late Wednesday, Donna Norris was weeping at home.
A 16-year-old comic book writer from Fort Worth is taking his love of the genre to the next level, he’s now gone from one of the youngest writers to one of the youngest publishers.
On a cold Thursday night Amber Hagerman’s mom, brother and grandmother come together to remember the 9-year-old.
Donna Norris slowly picked up a Pocahontas Barbie Wednesday and touched her hair, saying, “She loved her Pocahontas.”
It’s been nearly 15 years since Amber Hagerman was kidnapped and killed in Arlington. In a new partnership, Facebook users will now be able to sign up to receive AMBER Alerts in their state.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22