Cell phones are banned from many classrooms, but a North Texas school district is not only welcoming the high-tech tool, they are encouraging students to use them during instruction.
Games can be both a welcome and an annoying diversion on Facebook, the world’s most popular online social network.
“Angry Birds” and “Star Wars” are on a gaming collision course that is sure to please the fans on both sides. Rovio and Lucasfilm announced Monday that “Angry Birds: Star Wars” will launch worldwide on November 8.
Think you’ve got an idea for the next best app? A North Texas business is willing to help you make it a reality. And who knows — you just might strike it big.
The mobile game “Angry Birds” has been downloaded 700 million times in about two years. Now, birds and pigs are heading into zero gravity.
“Angry Birds” is blasting into space! The popular mobile game is launching “Angry Birds Space,” the fourth installment of the series, on March 22.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Rare $10 Bill Fetches $4,818 For West Victims
- State House Set For Major Budget Vote
- Chandelier Owned By Stanford Up For Auction
- Perry To Address Business Forum In Austin
- Midland Train Crash Documents To Be Released
- State Bill Modifies Concealed Handgun Licenses
- Chilly Morning, Great Afternoon
- Canseco Joins Cats For Opening Homestand