assistant district attorney
A Texas prosecutor gunned down outside his courthouse office last month was remembered Saturday for his zealousness in pursuing tough cases, love of flying and ability to tell stories.
More than $70,000 in reward money is on the table, for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the murder case of a North Texas assistant district attorney. Meanwhile, the Kaufman County community honored Mark Hasse Tuesday.
More than a day after Kaufman County Assistant District Attorney Mark Hasse was gunned down just feet from the county courthouse, investigators say they have made “no significant advancements” in determining who the murderer is.
An assistant district attorney with the Kaufman County District Attorney’s Office has been shot and killed. Chief Prosecutor Mark Hasse was shot in the parking lot of the department of motor vehicles, across from the county courthouse.
A repeat sex offender will spend the rest of his life in prison for abusing his own granddaughter. Prosecutors say Melvin Allen, 57, fondled the 6-year-old girl at her Arlington home during a weekend visit in September 2010.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado