An appeals court is questioning whether a Texas attorney who’s a patient at a psychiatric hospital and was found incompetent to stand trial can continue representing a client.
A Federal Grand Jury indicted owners of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Companies late Wednesday.
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Members of the Dallas Bar Association and Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas want to get the word out that there are free legal services available for eligible Dallas County residents. This month […]
The largest jackpot in U.S. history is enticing more people to pool their money with friends or co-workers to buy tickets for Friday’s MegaMillions drawing.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth’s Forest Park Pool Need’s Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters