Scott not only became a hero in his home country, but also a heartthrob to many women across the world … including Troy’s wife.
A 48-year-old Hood County woman was arrested for calling 911 and requesting that cigarettes be delivered to her home.
Jasmine has been rollin’ throughout DFW in a brand new Cadillac Escalade…Does it give her rap cred?
Jerry Jones Joins Chris Arnold and Mike Fisher on 105.3 The Fan. Listen here!
Jones told The Fan “if you look at the pluses Sunday, we’re evolving into a team that can be a team that can compete for the championship. Not next year, this year.”
This Week In Texas 5/13/2012
It was an epic night for the Rangers. The big bats came alive in the 8th as Texas swatted pitch after pitch from Red Sox pitcher Mark Melancon over the big green monster.
We are in day 22 of requesting our apology from Dale Hansen for questioning The Fan’s credibility in a television broadcast.
It seems Gov. Perry confused some social conservatives and the national media when he recently said that that it as “OK” with him that New York has legalized gay marriage.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado