U.S. airlines collected more than $6 billion in baggage and reservation change fees from passengers last year — the highest amount since the fees became common five years ago.
Federal regulators are weighing whether to make airlines reveal prices for baggage and other fees to online sellers like Orbitz and Expedia.
Pies… yes, snow globes… no. As you, or someone you know, prepare to head out for the holiday you should know a few of the little known rules concerning what you can take on an airplane with you and what you should leave at home.
A squad of U.S. Army soldiers returning from the war in Afghanistan had to actually pay to check some of their luggage, just like civilians do here at home.
- Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
Latest DFW News
- Funeral For Firefighter Killed In Dallas Blaze
- Arlington Man Faces Sentencing For Meth Ring
- Fort Worth Opens Pools Closed By Budget Cuts
- The View From The New Texas SkyScreamer
- Review: “Epic” Is Summer’s Best Family Film
- TRR: Total Request Roger!
- Viral Video: Google Glass 2.0
- Solar-Powered Plane Lands In DFW