Texas lawmakers continued Wednesday to question the actions of University of Texas System regents and their pressure on flagship campus President Bill Powers as the Senate considers a bill that would roll back some regents voting authority.
University of Texas President Bill Powers is expected to unveil a long-awaited report Tuesday on how one of the country’s largest campuses can save money and concentrate efforts on teaching and research.
Writing on his university blog Thursday, Powers said Brown will remain the Longhorns coach and dismissed what Powers called media speculation that Brown’s job was in jeopardy.
Governor Rick Perry said Tuesday that the University of Texas at Austin’s tuition freeze sent a “good message” about not raising college costs.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
- Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
Latest DFW News
- Preparing For Severe Weather In North Texas
- Banged-Up Lundqvist Ready To Go For Rangers In Game 3
- The Other Team’s Playbook: 5.21.13
- Reacting To Romo’s Cyst Surgery
- OK Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Buried Alive In Rubble
- An Afterthought On The Network Upfronts
- Golf Adopts Rule To Ban Anchored Putting Stroke
- Sex Offender List Closer To Pulling Job Details