Spring is in the air, but in one North Texas community, that’s not necessarily a good thing. Residents in Boyd are organizing to fight a smell they say gets so bad at times that they stay captive inside their homes.
Kearstin and Celeste Cruz of the Wise County town of Boyd got some special attention Friday in front of their peers.
So far, two people have been arrested for their involvement with the injury of an elderly Wise County man. Marvin Zimmerman remains hospitalized. On Friday, the 82-year-old was found bound and gagged in his home in Boyd.
The North Texas weather may have been the cause of a massive fire in Wise County. At around 8:30 Tuesday morning a lightning strike is suspected of starting a fire at a salt water disposal well.
A second large grass fire is burning across a North Texas county. The Wise County Sheriff’s Office reports they are fighting a 300 acre grass fire.
A billboard worker has died after falling about 30 feet from a sign near Cowboys Stadium in Arlington.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing