The Dallas Cowboys are sticking to their plans in free agency, acquiring primary targets even after being penalized by the NFL with a salary cap reduction.
Kansas City CB Brandon Carr, QB Kyle Orton, Texans FB Lawrence Vickers and Panthers guard Mackenzy Bernadeau all became the newest members of the Cowboys organization.
In memoriam: Terence Newman. After his nine-year career ended in Dallas with his release Tuesday, the cornerback’s career lay uncomfortably between a bust and underwhelming.
As NFL free agency kicks off, here’s a look at a dream Dallas Cowboys off-season player acquisition scenario:
Sources have said that Cowboys would love the Chiefs corner to hit the market open market so they could make a run at him. But is Brandon Carr worth it?
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing