September 29th will always have special meaning for Jennifer Terry. This year, it is her wedding day.
At 7 p.m. one night this week, Lee Park in Dallas was packed with joggers and pet lovers, but in one corner there’s a group of women with one thing in common.
Thousands of future brides visited the first day of the annual Dallas Bridal Show Saturday at Dallas Market Hall to try and find that perfect dress –– albeit, the most affordable perfect dress.
No wedding is complete without gifts. And since it’s your big day, you might as well get what you want, right?
For many brides, the perfect day starts with the perfect dress. These are some of our favorite places to find yours.
A church wedding isn’t for everyone. Many people prefer to get married in a garden or on a beach. These are the best non-church spots in DFW to get married.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas