CBS 11 Header TXA 21 Header MeTV Header KRLD Header The Fan Header
CBS DFW WEATHER APP: iPhone App Store | Android App Coming Soon | More Information

burn

(credit: Metro PCS surveillance camera)

Surveillance Video Shows Man Saving Burned Police Officer

New video reveals the drama of a bizarre arrest in Cedar Hill where an attempted burglary suspect wound up on fire, along with the officer trying to apprehend him.

07/10/2014

(credit: KTVT)

Early Report Finds NRH House Explosion Caused By Gas Leak

In a preliminary findings into the house explosion, the Texas Railroad Commission cites an Atmos Energy equipment failure as the cause of the house explosion.

CBS 11–01/07/2014

Nancy Harris

Texas Jurors Shown Video Of Convenience Store Clerk Set On Fire

The man accused of setting a convenience store clerk on fire after a robbery could face the death penalty if he’s convicted. Matthew Johnson is charged with capital murder for the death of 76-year-old Nancy Harris.

CBS 11–10/28/2013

(Credit: Thinkstock)

Judge Sets $1M Bond In Case Of Burned Texas Boy

The attorney for a Texas man accused of dousing a boy with gasoline and then setting him on fire on his eighth birthday in 1998 on Wednesday questioned the reliability of evidence against his client.

10/16/2013

This 19 August, 2004 NASA Solar and Heli

Viral Video: Gigantic Solar Magnifier

Melt a stack of pennies, burst a glass bottle, damage various food items, and incinerate wood using the power of the sun! Check out this gigantic solar magnifier.

03/12/2013

(credit: Denton County Sheriff’s Office)

Man Nearly Electrocuted Trying To Steal Utility Pole Copper

A suspected copper thief is hospitalized at Parkland Hospital after being electrocuted in Denton County. Officials say 24-year-old James Johnson was committing the crime on Sunday, near Aubery, when he was seriously burned.

CBSDFW.COM–03/11/2013

(credit: YouTube)

Fans Take Out Frustrations On Romo Jerseys

Neil Maddox was so mad at Romo, that he set fire to his Romo jersey right after the game Sunday.

CBS 11–01/02/2013

(credit: Tim Boyle/Getty Images)

Kenmore Recalls Dehumidifiers Because Of Fire Danger

Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corp. are recalling about 795,000 Kenmore dehumidifiers because of potential fire and burn hazards.

08/02/2012

Firemen work to stop a fire. (credit: Miguel Riopa/AFP/Getty Images)

Injured Man Escapes Fire To Get Help From Neighbor

Just before dawn a fire broke out in an apartment, adjacent to a home on Fort Worth’s west side. One person inside the apartment was seriously injured but managed to crawl out a window and run across the street to a neighbor’s house.

04/05/2012

(credit: Saginaw Police Dept.)

PD: Alleged Saginaw Fire Victim Actually The Arsonist

A Saginaw police investigation began with a February call that the owner of an antique mall had been doused with gasoline and her business set on fire. Flash forward nearly weeks and that woman is in jail, accused of staging the entire incident herself.

03/08/2012

Sisters Antique Mall in Saginaw. (Credit: Google Maps)

Woman Doused In Gasoline At Saginaw Antique Mall

MedStar officials are treating one woman for burn injuries following a fire at an antique mall in the 100 block of Saginaw Blvd.

02/21/2012

Burn Redskins, Burn!

09/15/2010

more