Former House Republican Leader Dick Armey criticized GOP candidates for saying “stupid things,” but here is one problem: The 2012 candidates were talking about Republican policy.
Jennifer Gerst, put up a second sign in her yard to keep thieves from swiping her President Obama campaign sign.
Talk about tension. The second presidential debate was a feisty face off filled with interruptions. The stakes were high, and they tangled like we have not seen before in a presidential debate.
President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney squared off for the second time of three planned debates.
Lisa Thomasson from Euless walks around her yard pointing to area’s where she had carefully placed a number of campaign signs.
President Barack Obama and Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney prepare for the second of three debates before the November 2012 election.
The Republican who would be President is campaigning in North Texas.
Turnout was low for the Texas primary, and a July 31 runoff to decide who wins the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate is likely to see it sink even lower.
Shortly after winning Tuesday’s Texas primary, his campaign launched a new iPhone app. Which misspells “America.”
Establishment Republicans recently fell to tea party insurgents in Indiana and Nebraska. Could the same happen in Texas?
Johnson faces two challengers in the Democratic primary. And one of them has a history of beating incumbents.
Many races are on the ballot, but the race with the biggest political stakes is the Republican primary for the open U.S. Senate seat.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas