American Airlines resumed most flights Wednesday, a day after a massive technology failure forced the nation’s third-largest carrier to ground all planes from coast to coast.
The winter weather that brought snow and ice to North Texas has also brought delays to travelers at DFW International Airport.
With the East Coast battered by what was Hurricane Sandy, some of the nation’s biggest and busiest airports have been shuttered—with the ripple effects being felt across the globe.
The threat of Hurricane Sandy canceled 188 flights were cancelled at DFW Airport on Monday.
Bad news for American Airlines pilots in September often turned into instant bad news for passengers, based on a review of performance data released by Marks Systems’ masFlight.
Just weeks ago, American Airlines was working its way through bankruptcy court, on schedule for one of the fastest turnarounds in aviation history
American Airlines says it has repaired 42 of 48 planes that were pulled aside and inspected because the seats could come loose.
American Airlines has told the state it could be cutting nearly three thousand jobs here in North Texas by November.
With American Airlines canceling dozens of flights every day, passengers with fall travel plans are confronting an inconvenient question: Should they avoid the nation’s third-largest carrier because labor strife might cause delays and cancelations?
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern
- Police Seek Dallas Food Store Robber
- Approved Bill Would Drug Test Some Unemployment Benefit Applicants
- Parker Guides Spurs To 2-0 Lead In West Finals
- Krzyzewski Returning To Coach USA Basketball
- Pacers Couldn’t Stop The Perfect Play
- IndyCar Series Driver James Hinchcliffe Joins New School