A 56-year-old Sanger man is headed to prison for murdering his estranged wife in 2004. While Kathy Stobaugh’s body has never been found, a Denton Co. jury sentenced Charles Stobaugh to 25 years for killing her.
A Denton County jury found Charles Stobaugh guilty Wednesday of murdering his estranged wife, who was last seen at his Sanger home in 2004.
The trial of a Sanger man who was charged with killing his estranged wife five years after she vanished began Monday at the Denton County Courthouse.
Latest DFW News
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge