It began when a North Texas hospital contacted police about a seriously injured six-month old child. Early this morning it ended with the arrest of one of the child’s parents.
A hit-and-run driver struck and injured a North Texas girl who was waiting for the school bus Friday morning. The incident happened in a semi-rural neighborhood in Johnson County. “
A sentencing hearing is underway for the Dallas mother who pled guilty to Injury to a Child after her two-year-old daughter was severely beaten and had her hands glued to a wall.
A North Texas toddler is recovering after getting bit by a copperhead snake earlier this week. It happened as the two-year-old boy and other children played on the playground at North Star Learning Center in Richardson.
About 4 million Bumbo Baby Seats are being recalled after nearly two dozen reports of child skull fractures.
A Dallas mother accused of the unimaginable: cutting her own child’s neck, and then calling police to report it.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members