Bud Kennedy at the Fort Worth Star Telegram took the time to chat with me tonight about what was really shot in Hood County by Animal Control officers. Audio after the jump…
Tonight: There's No Such Thing as El Chupacabra!, Raising the Retirement Age?, Obama to Cause Parents to Freak Out Again, and more…
From local wildlife to hard-hitting national issues, tonight’s show from 7-9 promises to be another jam-packed Mel Gibson-action-movie-style thriller. At 7:05: Following the shooting death of what some believed to be El Chupacabra in Hood […]
A strange animal has been killed in the Hood County town of Cresson.
The latest now on the so-called “Chupacabra” discovered by a Wise county man on a golf course.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game