Single-serving coffee makers are a hot trend, but each serving is brewed in a disposable plastic cup, and that is upsetting to environmentalists.
Despite all the recent news about possible cancer risks from cellphones, coffee, styrene and formaldehyde in building materials, most of us probably face little if any danger from these things with ordinary use, health experts say.
In Dallas / Fort Worth, independent, neighborhood coffeehouses are few and far between. Luckily there are some true gems worth seeking out.
Just because you stayed for last call doesn’t mean you have to settle for food of last resort. Here are your best bets for late-night chow after the bars close down.
Starbucks Corp. is giving its siren a facelift. The world’s largest coffee company is unveiling a new logo Wednesday that drops the words encircling its iconic sea nymph.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Overton DQ’d At Colonial For Using Putting Aid
- San Antonio Flooding Kills 1; Dozens Rescued
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas