The T’s vision of a long, fast commuter rail system, though, is at least four years behind schedule. Now, The T is in danger of missing a federal deadline for $450 Million.
Today is the first business day that riders on Fort Worth “T” buses are digging deeper for their trips, while TRE riders are catching a break.
A transit official says a man walking on railroad tracks in Dallas has been struck and killed by a commuter train.
Fort Worth’s mayor is calling for faster action on getting a commuter rail built. During a Fort Worth Transportation Authority retreat Mayor Betsy Price said the expected TEX Rail completion date will leave Tarrant County residents waiting for years.
DART is moving forward with plans for a commuter rail line that will run from Wiley to the Fort Worth Stockyards.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Suspect Fires At Irving Police, Officers Return Fire
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie
- Ben & Skin: Other Parts Of The Paper
- Killed Youth Pastor Remembered At Memorial