Health officials say the nation is on track to have the worst year for whooping cough in more than five decades. Nearly 18,000 cases, including more than 500 in Texas, have been reported so far — more than twice the number seen at this point last year.
Follow-up testing for tuberculosis begins Monday in the Ennis school district.
Tuberculosis testing started Tuesday for some 200 students in the Denton Independent School District. A student, who transferred from Ennis High School, tested positive For TB and had to be hospitalized last week.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado