The Irving-based Boy Scouts of America has won a stay of a court order that would have required them to turn over more than two decades of files the group kept on sexual abuse complaints.
A woman sentenced to hold a sign beginning with”Only an idiot would…” is an example of the sometimes controversial sentences handed out by judges. Check out other examples from Texas and across the country.
A Dallas woman who’s been visiting her father’s grave for more than 20 years, was just recently told that’s not where her father is buried.
Just a few weeks ago there were some very bitter divorce hearings between Deion Sanders and wife Pilar. Today the pair were back in court — fighting.
The Texas Attorney General’s office arrested 40 area parents in a weeklong stint targeted at those who failed to pay child support.
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
Latest DFW News
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2
- Rangers Option RHP Burns For Wolf’s Spot Start
- Heat Set For Game 1 Of Eastern Conference Finals
- Texas House Remembers Actor Sherman Hemsley
- On Brink Of Elimination, John Tortorella Has ‘Full Faith’ In The Rangers
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels Discusses The Future Of Profar