Mortuary Shut Down After Inspection Finds Mold, MaggotsAn Ohio crematory has been shut down by the state after several unrefrigerated bodies were found to be decomposing, including one covered partly in mold, another that had begun to mummify and a third that was being eaten by maggots.
Family Files Lawsuit After Funeral Home Mix-UpKimberly Byers says she and her family are still unsettled about a terrible mistake after her sister, Sheila Sterling, died of cancer last September.

More From CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Drip Pan: CBS Local App
Drip Pan: Weather App
Drip Pan: Restaurant Week 365

Watch & Listen LIVE