A Central Texas man is accused of using a “medieval-type” sword to threaten a woman trying to mediate a fight between him and his wife.
A 17-year-old and 15-year-old face charges of arson and criminal mischief related to three structure fires that occurred on March 24 at unfinished home construction sites.
Van Zandt County Officials have issued warrants for three individuals alleged to be responsible for the explosion and fire at an oil storage facility in rural Van Zandt County.
A Colleyville mother is facing Criminal Mischief charges for allegedly helping a group of middle school students cause nearly $6,000 in damage to a house in the city.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Storms Developing West of DFW
- Search For Survivors Continues After Deadly Oklahoma Twister
- Thunder Star Kevin Durant Makes $1M Tornado Pledge
- Top 10 Family Cars Of 2013
- Small SUVs Fare Poorly In New Crash Tests
- Road Test: 2014 Kia Cadenza
- Severe Weather Threat Closes Schools Early
- Rare $10 Bill Marked For City Of West To Be Sold