Dallas County Constable
A Dallas jury heard heartbreaking and terrifying testimony from a mother recounting the moments before the death of her two sons.
A mistrial has been declared in the case of a former Dallas County constable accused of tampering with a government document.
Embattled precinct one Constable Derick Evans wants to clear his name and return to work. He’s down, his defense attorney says, but not out.
Latest DFW News
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting